Foot Strike

Leo POV

It's our second attempt of us working with the girls. Venus and I made an agreement that might just work. Larota was tagging along cause there's no way, we were going to leave her on the side line. Raph didn't think it was a good idea but, he tried telling her that. So, we left the lair, we headed towards the surface of the hotel where we first met the girls. We heard a scream from the alley near by. We rushed to help. We noticed the purple dragons attacking the woman that was wearing all black and a hood covering her face. We didn't all need to be down to save one lady. Me and the guys jumped down, while the girls stayed up top. We started to attack the dragons, then they just ran off, once they were gone. I went to check on the injured woman." You okay, miss?" I asked. She just started to laugh and she grabbed my arm and jabbed it with a needle. I heard venus yell my name but, the shot was already effecting my vision. Last thing I remember was getting smashed against the wall then blacked out. I hope venus and the others are okay?

Venus pov

"LEO!?" I yelled as I saw Karai stab him with a sleeping dart. She threw my boyfriend to the ground. Oh big mistake, Karia! I charge at her with full speed and my magic was ready for action. I shot two of my magic blast at her she dodged one but, the other hit her. She hit her back against the brick wall. Just as I thought the fight was our victory. More foot ninjas came for a battle. I heard someone called for help, I turned to see amoly captured by her own father." MIKEY!" Amoly yelled to him, trying to break free. Mikey responded imminently to her cry. Mikey swung his nunchucks at him. He dropped ammie, he grabbed Mikey from his feet and whacked him back and forth on the cement. I saw rage in amoly's eyes. She wrapped her nunchucks around his arms to drop, Mikey from his grasp. She whacked the heck out of her father and tally even joined. I ran by Leo's side, his breathing was shallowing and he was colder than normally. He's alive that's all that matters and there's no cracks in his shell either. As I was more worried about leo, I forgot about the foot. I looked up and whack I fell back, Karai knocked me back. I reached for Leo's katana, to defend myself. I blocked her hits. Until she cut me on the cheek making me drop back. Karia raised her katana but, larota punched her across the face." Miss me?" Larota snapped at Karia. I chuckled as I picked up the katana and begin fighting again. We finished up the last of the foot. Until he came... Shredder!" My daughter is fighting for the wrong team." He said" I will never join your side you oversize can opener." I said holding the katana into defense. I scanned for any sudden moves. Lara and I charged at him, he kicked me at the wall and grabbed lara by the throat, she dropped her weapon to try to get his hand off her neck. I threw a ninja star but, Karai stopped them and hit me with the end of her katana, knocking me out.

Larota pov

I saw Karia, knock venus out cold. I on the other hand had my own problems. I stared straight into the devils eyes." Larota!" Amoly cried. Just that minute raph turned, his eyes winded and he went into rage he charged at the shredder got a great hit to his stomach. Dropping me as I gasp for air. Raph gave me a hand to help me up and I nodded my head to let him know, I'm ok." What are we gonna do the leaders are down?" I asked him." I don't know, just keep fighting them off." He suggested." We can't hold them off forever, I got a better idea." I said. I picked up a garbage can and put it over Karia when she wasn't looking and kicked her out of the alley. I told the other four to keep fighting off the dragons and the foot soldiers while me and raph took care of the can opener over here. Raph attacked from the right and I attacked from the left. He kicked me against the wall and grabbed raph by his ankle, throwing him into the dumpster. I picked up my kamas but, there was a sharp pain to my shoulder. Damn... my arm, I forgot. I had only one option, I had to throw my weapon. I target for his head until someone grabbed my arm, stopping me from throwing it." Let me go or else!" I threaten the person, I looked up to see an ugly scum bag, hun. I tried to pulled my arm back but, the pain of my arm was unbearable. I was thrown into the back of the van with the other girls. I saw my eyes meet with Raph's one last time when he came out of the dumpster. I could tell he was gonna run for the van. But, he couldn't keep up. All I remember was being tied up against Venus and my mouth tapped shut. I know whatever happens I will never tell them about the lair or the turtles and definitely not splinter.