Family Reunion

Raph pov

I invited casey and april over later that evening to meet the girls. april was pretty excited to have other girls around to talk with. casey can't wait to meet them as well. I can't wait to show him, larota. he can probably give me some tips you know. of course for dinner were having pizza. I was punching my bag while larota was training with venus. I couldn't stop staring at her. she always seem to take my breath away, she was a great fighter. she was perfect." guys, we're here!" yelled april from the living room. time for them to meet the girls, I was excited. venus and larota went to wash up, quickly. while I ran to casey and we did our handshake. mikey and amoly came out of the kitchen." wow, you weren't kidding when you said you found female turtles, raph." he said amazed at amoly appearance." she's not the one we found, casey." I told him. then tally and donnie came out of the lab, together. then venus came out with leo from the hall. and finally larota came out of her bedroom. she stood there in shock when she saw casey. I pulled her closer to me." casey, april I want you to meet amoly, talena, larota and venus." I introduced them to the girls, they all waved except larota. I was confused why? but, I didn't bother asking." it's nice to finally meet all of you we've heard great things about you girls." april said with a smile. we all went to the kitchen and grabbed some pizza. we talked for a while after that but, the only one who remained silent was larota. I was starting to get concerned. I was about to open my mouth and say something but I was interrupted by casey." hey guys, want to hear a story about me and my little sister LJ?" asked casey. everyone agreed and we all sat in the living room." well here it goes, me and my little sister LJ would do everything together. our dad was kind of a jerk to her but, I always get her to laugh at my jokes to cheer her up. one night I spotted her hang out with some dragons scums. she robbed a woman and tried to make a run for it but, I hit her with my bat. she looked up at me with fire in her eyes. she attacked me with a pocket knife once she kicked my bat out of my hand. she held the knife to my neck leaving me with a scare. then she ran off and I never heard from her again." casey said as he finished up the story." don't worry, casey. I'm sure you'll find her." venus said trying to be convincing with a smile." I haven't seen her in 2 years. I'm scared she might be dead or hurt." casey said. april patted his back, he faked a smile." lara you okay?, you've been quiet all night." leo asked. all she did was shrugged her shoulders." she sounded like she was kinda a jerk to you, casey." amoly said." yeah what stupid idiot would hurt a love one." tally added." why don't you two just shut up!" larota growled at them." I have to agree with them on that one, what kinda of fucked up a person would make that kinda mistake." added venus." A FUCKED UP KNOW IT ALL IDIOT LIKE ME THAT'S WHO!!!" larota yelled at her. I was shocked, she's casey's sister." larota, levana jones?" casey asked but, stuttered in between his words." the one and only." replied larota, casey got up and hugged his long-lost sister. everyone cheered for them. the whole night casey kept thanking us for finding her again. I've never seen the dude this happy since the last hockey game we watched. casey just finished saying goodnight to lara before leaving. she left to go to her room." hey raph, can you do something for me?" casey asked. I was kinda confused by what he was gonna ask. I can tell that he was being serious." sure" I replied." can you watch my sister for me, I don't want to lose her again I lost her almost once. I don't want to let it happen again." casey said with a grin on his face. I thought' man, he must really cared about her." sure, man." I replied smiling. I didn't tell casey that I have a crush on his sister a bit, cause what if he treats me differently because of it? I ignored the thoughts." thanks man, you always got my back." casey said with a smile and left to go home. I was off to bed until I heard someone calling my name." psst..raph." she whispered. It was larota calling me from her room that was down the same hallway. I walked towards her." what?" I asked." I just wanted to say thank you for bringing casey here. it's nice to see my big brother again" she said, quietly. then she hugged me. SHE'S HUGGING ME! I hugged her back." night raph." she said." night lara, sleep tight." I said back. she slowly shut her door. I went down the hallway to my room, I jumped on my hammock and I couldn't get the thought that lara hugged me, she was warm and soft against my chest. man life is getting good.