Falling for the Leader

Venus pov

I woke up the next morning, I had the best idea. I was gonna avoid leonardo for a bit. I don't want to be around him if he's gonna treat me like that. something hurt me inside to avoid him. I went downstairs, I noticed that everyone was eating cereal. I sat between lara and raph. It was the spot right across from leo. he was staring at me but, i didn't take my eyes off my bowl of lucky charms. my heart was aching. I could tell that he was upset. after I spotted ammie and mikey cuddling on the couch. I thought it was adorable, I wish me and leo were like that. but...no he had to push my button. I left to the dojo to do some meditation then after training with master splinter. he promised me, he'd train me until hopu comes back. I sat down and put my tessen beside me. I sat there, peacefully and quite. but then, my head blasted with memories of me and leo. I wanted to cry but, I sucked it up and just tried to forget. I will never forget the first time, I stared eye to eye with leo. he was handsome, brave and very cute in some ways. especially when he laughed it was adorable. soon after master splinter walked in, I didn't even hear him coming. I got up and bowed down to him." venus, I apologize but, I have a error to fix so I can't train you so I asked leonardo to teach you today." he said and leo walked in, bowed to splinter. I rolled my eyes.' great...how could this get any worse?!' I thought. splinter left. leaving me with captain america, here." hey.." he spoke up from the silence. I just stood there in silence." venus, I know you're mad at me and I don't blame you." he said. I still stood there in silence, I really didn't want to stay mad at him. he grabbed my hands into his." venus, I'm sorry for what I said last night, I wasn't thinking right. and you're idea was better cause, if the shredder ever got to you, I don't know how I would live with myself." he confessed. oh my god... is he really saying, what I think he's saying?" I guess what, I'm trying to say venus is, I was umm...wondering if, you'd want to be my girlfriend? my first and only?" he asked. I was shocked and happy. my heart was racing and pounding out of my chest. leo took back his hands, thinking I was still mad at him. he tried to walk away but, I let my feelings go into act. I grabbed his wrist and smacked my lips on his. man, it felt right to be with him like this. I wrapped my hands around his neck, as he wrapped his around my waist. I could feel him smile in the kiss. I guess that answers his question doesn't it. after a few more minutes passed we finally broke apart it felt like forever. we giggled after we broke the kiss. I kissed his cheek then he pulled me closer. we stared into each other's eyes and our noses touched. (like the chapter picture)" awe you two made up!" said amoly she and the others we're at the dojo doors cheering for us. I buried my face into leo's chest so they won't see me blush. leo chuckled at me. I guess I fell for the leader didn't I but, who cares he's mine now.

Leo pov

Wow! that went better then I expected that venus would forgive me. but, when she kissed me I knew she forgive me. but, now there's nothing that will harm her when I'm protecting her no matter what the cost is. I spent the whole day with my beautiful girlfriend. I love to hear me say that. we cuddled, trained together which she kicked my shell by the way, and most importantly I got to spend time with her. I never thought I would find the amazing turtle like her. I love being a turtle! then after me and the guys finished training I saw venus heading to her room. I went to her room, I knocked on the door and walked in and saw my beautiful girl meditating, I walked up to her. I crouched down beside her and kiss her cheek. she opened up her gorgeous eyes." I think you missed" she said to me, sweetly. then without a second to spare I kissed her lips, it was gentle and sweet then it got into a hot make out session. I lifted venus and wrapped her legs around my waist, without breaking the kiss. I carried her to my room, I kicked the door closed with my foot. I lied her down, gently." ya know, you should sleep here for now on." I said in between the kiss. she smiled in the kiss. after we finished our make out session she laid down on my chest and fell asleep fast. while she was sleeping I swear I saw her smile, I kissed her head then, fell asleep.