Rose Petals

*same day*

Raph Pov

Well I spent most of my day trying to get egg shells out of my shell, thanks to someone. But, I actually learn a lot about lara from casey. So, anyways I decided to build a date for the two us and I kinda got to give it to her, me and leo could have been dead if it wasn't for her nailing the shredder in the head. She was in the living room watching the movie, I on the other hand was working on our date. I know almost everything about her, she played a guitar and piano, when she was little she loved to sing. Casey said she was amazing at it. She also loved roses too. She was right every tough warrior has a soft side. I was only soft around her and her only. And I sorta moved into her room now, so it's our room. I covered the bed with rose petals and even got some of her favorite foods for our picnic and romantic motorcycle ride. Alright I'm set now I have to go get my date. I went downstairs, larota was sitting watching the film. I walked up to her tape her shoulder and directed her to the garage. We entered the garage I threw the helmet and jacket she was confused." Just put them on." I said, while putting mine on and getting on my bike. She put on her helmet and took her place behind me on my bike. We were off, I loved the way she wrapped her hands around my waist. We stopped at a hill a little ways out of the city. Casey said when they were little they watched the night sky on the hill. I parked the bike, lara got off and took her helmet off while looking around, she raised a brow." Let me guess casey told you things." She said." Yeah, he told me when you were 10 you loved to sing Christina Aguilera in the shower." I said with a smirk." Great what other humiliating things do you know?" She asked while crossing her arms." Look I only asked casey so, I know to make this date perfect for you." I explained. She walked closer to me." Well let's see what kinda tricks you have up your arms." She said while pecking my lips. I open my backpack and pulled a rug for us, she sat first then me. I also pulled out her favorite beverage called' Jones soda' she had the flavor it was blue lemonade soda but, I had cream soda. I handed her the bottle. She smiled and she took a sip from the bottle. Then I pulled out a meat lover pizza her favorite and mine as well. We ate some slice each, once finished the pie she burped. I never thought that would be so attractive in a girl. I grabbed my shell cell and played our song.

Raph's and Lara's song

After we cuddled, I had my arm around her while she laid her head on my shoulder." I have to admit I'm impressed." She said with a smile." What are you talking about our date isn't even close to being finished." I whispered in her ear, as I started to kiss her neck, her neck was her weakness spot, I found that out." Oh, so there's more." She said with a smirk." Shell yeah." I replied leaving her neck for her lip. I kissed her with all my passion. We pulled away after a few more seconds." Hm.. what's on your neck?" I asked her with a smirk on my face. She looked down and saw the necklace I placed around her neck in the kiss." Thank babe." She said while cupping my face for a kiss. Man, her kisses were amazing, the way her lips felt on mine. We broke apart, lara started to kiss my neck. I started to giggle, I pushed her away. I was very ticklish." Oh, what's the matter? Ticklish?" She said with a smirk. I knew she was thinking about. She rolled over on top of me and pinned me. I tried to break lose but, she wouldn't let me. She started kissing the front of my shell then she reached my neck. I started to giggle and kinda got turned on by this. Since lara was so busy, I got to slip one of my hand away and grabbed her. I rolled on top of her, and pinned her down. I did something that she always felt pleasured when I did it. I licked her neck. Larota moaned when I hit her sweet spot. I kept licking it over and over, I smiled cause in one of the moans she said my name. I pulled away from her neck and sat up. She sat up as well. She was blushing crazy, I chuckled at her. But, she just playfully punched me in the shoulder. We decided to pack up and head back to the lair, but there's more of our date there. I can't wait for her to see it.

Lara's necklace

Larota pov

I can't believe how hard raph worked on this date. Raph knew all my favorite things and weaknesses. Like when he licked my neck, I have to admit it kinda turned me on a bit. But, I'm not ready to go that far with Raphael. His kisses were addictive like you'll always come back for more each time, he had some hot touches. He's like a candy, he's hard coding on the outside but on the inside it was soft and mussy, there's no other way of describing raph then that. We got back to the lair. Me and raph were getting tired so we headed to bed, but when I entered our room the bed was covered with rose petals that was shaped like a heart, with a rose in the middle. I've never had someone do something like this for me, EVER!' I know what he meant by it wasn't over now' I thought to myself.' Raph closed the door, when he turned around. He pushed me to the wall and started to french kiss me. I couldn't believe how sexy he can be without even trying. When his tongue swirled it's way around my mouth, it was amazing. It always got my head spinning. We broke apart while a long strain of saliva followed our lips apart. We smiled at each other. I walked over to the bed and picked up the rose that sat in the middle. I smelled it. I love roses.

The bed looks like this.

Raph Pov

Raph Pov

Larota walked over to the bed and picked up the rose. I walked up behind and hugged her from behind (like the picture of this chapter). I moved the end tail of her mask so, I could kiss her neck. I loved kissing her neck cause how relax she gets when I do it and her skin was soft. She turned around and I kissed her lips this time, I dragged her to the bed and laid her down. Our kisses got very wet and heavy, I felt lara tangled her fingers around my mask. She even undo the knot behind it and took it off, she pulled away to look deeply into my eyes. I guess it's my turn I grabbed the end of her mask, and removed the tail tie. I started to untwist her mask, but she stopped me. I looked at her confused." I've never had anyone see me without my mask." She confessed. I pushed her her hands away and continued untwisting the mask when I took off the mask, I felt like I was sleeping with an angel. She looked beautiful, I couldn't stop staring at her." Wow, you look beautiful." I said amazed, it was her eyes that caught my attention. She smiled and I pecked her lips. We laid side by side trying to enjoy this moment, together. This is a night her and I will never forget.... I think I love her!