Cat Fight

Venus Pov

I was meditating in the dojo with my handsome boyfriend. We were side by side. It was peaceful and quiet.

Until I heard amoly screamed. My eyes shot open and I ran out to see what was going on. I saw raph chasing her, he was covered in paint.

'Ammie just can't take anything serious' I thought. I held raph back. All the sudden we heard SPLASH from the other room." MIKEY!" Larota yelled, mikey ran down the stairs. Larota shortly came after him, she was wet from the water balloon. With out me even noticing raph got out of my hands. He had mikey in his grip." Raphael put him down!" I commanded him. I was getting frustrated." RAPHAEL, NOW!" I commanded once again. He didn't listen. He was about to hit mikey. I threw my arms out but, a magic ball came out and shot raph back." Oh my god, raph I'm so sorry." I apologized while trying to help him up but, he pushed me away. He got up and acted like nothing happened. I've never done that before. I decided to go get some air, and figure things out. I have a great control of my powers but, why would I shoot a magic ball at raph? I sat on a cold rooftop. I heard sirens from the police cars, taxis horns going off, and foot steps near by. Wait.. foot steps! I pulled out my tessen and turned around. It was Karia." So your my long lost sister, Venus De Milo 'the last shinobi'. She said, while scanning my appearance." So your shredder's little pet?" I replied. She grinned at me. She pulled out her katana and charged at me. She target my head, but I dodged every attack, she was a good fighter and I could feel her spirit it was full of honor and wisdom." Father, was fight you do have our mother's spirit and temper." She said when both of our weapons smashed together. When said that i grew more angry, I hated when people mentioned my mother without me saying. I pushed karia back with my shoulder, she went back. But, she got up and kicked my tessen out of my hand and kicked me against the wall, she pinned me." Father will be happy that I brought you back, just like your little sensai." She said with a smirk on her face. My eyes widen she was talking about hopu. She had a sleeping dart and jabbed into my arm. I remember me blasting raph. Without a second to spare I blasted karia at the wall, she groaned at the pain but still got up. My vision started to go blurry. Once it came to focus karia threw me across the roof. I was weaponless, defenseless and losing my vision quickly. I saw her charging at me with a katana in her hand. I closed my eyes waiting to be finished. Then I heard a groan of pain, I opened my eyes. It was larota, she had kicked karia to the ground. I saw something shining in karia's hand, but I wasn't sure if I was seeing clearly. She threw it at larota, it hit her upper arm. It was a ninja star. Lara grunted at the pain. But when lara charged at her, she had disappeared by a smoke boom." Coward!" Larota mumbled and walked over to me. Then everything went black.

Larota pov

I saw venus, fated. I placed my finger on her neck, to check her breathing it was shallow. I noticed a dart in her right arm, I pulled it out. It was a sleeping dart for animals. I picked her up but pain rushed to my upper right arm. I pulled out the star, I screamed at the pain. I was losing blood fast. I tossed her on my shell and ran for casey's place. I got to the window and bang on it like crazy. April opened the curtains and her eyes widen, she opened the window and rushed us in placing venus on the couch. I was still standing, there was blood running down my arm and shell. My head ached and clunk I smashed to the floor uncontentious because of the blood I was losing.

April pov

I was freaking out, lara was bleeding and venus is uncontentious. I called donnie. I heard the dial tone." Donatello, here." He said politely." DONNIE YOU HAVE TO GET HERE FAST AND BRING A FIRST AID KIT, NOW!!!" I shouted in fear. Donnie hanged up and I'd prayed he'd get here in time. I went back to the living room, larota was on the ground. I turned her over. She was bleeding badly from her upper right arm. I took off my sweater and rapped it around the wounded. A few minutes later I heard a knock on the window, I rushed to it and opened it. It was donnie and the two girls and the guys as well. Donnie notice venus, first. He was walking to her." Venus is in better, condition then larota at the moment." I said. I moved out of the way to show larota. Don's eyes widen. Raph ran to her side." What happen?" asked raph, he was devastated to see his girlfriend like this." I don't know, larota came here with venus on the back of her shell and I went to call don and when I came back she was knocked out cold." I explained I saw worried in raph's eyes, I've never seen him be so soft before. Donnie looked at the cut. He pulled out a needle and started stitching her arm while talena checked up on venus. 'I'm kinda glad there's two donnie's now' I thought to myself. Venus started to groan and move a bit. Leo sighed in relief. She fluttered her eyes open to see all of us around her and she looked at larota, she looked upset." Awe man, this is all my fault." she said while sitting up and holding her arm where the dart was ejected." How is it your fault?" asked amoly, curiously." I went to go clear my thoughts after hitting raph by accident, then I heard footsteps I met face to face for the first time with my sister karai. She attacked me and when she pinned me. She shot me with a sleeping dart. I remember blasting raph so I did the same to her. When she got back up my vision started to fail on me. Karai threw me across the roof. I saw karai charge at me then larota kicked her away from me and looked at me. Then I thought I was seeing things, karai threw a star at lara and I could have stopped it but, I didn't." She chocked her words and a tear or two ran down her face. Leo whipped them and pulled her in for a hug, she berried her face into his chest. Once donnie finished stitching lara up. We placed her in our spare room. Raph never left her side. I felt bad for the poor guy. Everyone asked to give him a break, he didn't leave her. I think he was afraid that if he left her, she'd get hurt again. Now were just hoping she'll wake up soon for raph's sake.