Telling Casey

Raph pov

Man, life's great. I've never been more happier in my life. I fluttered my eyes open. Seeing my girlfriend still sleeping with my arm around her, holding her close. She snored quietly and peacefully. I chuckled while I stared at her. She had her back to me. I leaned to her neck and and starting kissing it. She shrugged and groaned to tell me to stop but, I kept kissing her neck." Raph... stop.." she muttered. She didn't even open her eyes. Of course I ignored her and kept on kissing her neck but, I thought maybe I should start licking her neck so, I did. Her eyes shot open wide and tried to stop me but, she couldn't. She started to giggle." Raphael..hehe.. stop... hehehehe..." she said. I stopped while smirking at her. She rolled her eyes at me." Better get that smirk off your face, raph." She threaten me." If I don't?" I asked challenging her." Do you want to be sleeping alone?" She snapped at me. Damn.. she has a point there. She pecked my lips." I'm kidding and don't get rid of your smirk, it's sexy." She said while winking at me." Oh really?" I asked sarcastically." Yep." She replied. I kissed her lips, of course she kissed back. Man, her kisses are awesome. We split for air after a few more seconds. She pulled the covers off and sat up then stretched out her body. I really didn't want her to leave. I sat up and grabbed her from behind and started kissing her neck again. I really wanted to show her that I cared about her. But, this time she didn't try to push me off, she felt pleasure and I saw her smiling. I turned her around and cupped her face and smacked my lips on hers, she and I fell back on the bed we were making out once again this time I sticked my tongue into her mouth. Man, I love this girl. We broke apart a long strand of saliva followed our lips apart and we smiled." I really think we should be getting out of bed." She said." Awe why? I like it here." I complained I didn't want her to leave." Cause, we can't stay here all day and casey is coming over tonight." She replied. That's right casey is coming over tonight. Wait... shit how am I going to tell him, that I'm with lara, his little sister." Lara, don't you think casey might not, you know want us, together like this?" I asked her while sitting up, and pulling her up with me." When did it matter what casey thinks? Besides I'm pretty sure he'll be fine and don't worry about it so much." She said trying to convince me. She pecked my lips and walked out of the room.

Larota pov

Wow! I'm dating the best turtle I've ever met, finally. I cared lots of things about Raphael. But, since were dating I could show him, how much I needed him in my life. I walked downstairs with a smile on my face. I sat down at the table, eating some leftover pizza. After that I went to meet the girls for training in the dojo. I walked in, they were stretching. I sat next to amoly, we kneeled. Master splinter walked in." Okay my dears, I think we should go some sparring. Larota and Venus De Milo, will be going first." He commanded. Me and ven, both obeyed. We bowed and got into fighting stance, I pulled out my kamas while ven wiped out her tessens. I started to watch her every move. When splinter called it, I charged at her. She try to cut my head but, I went under her legs and pulled her down. I turned around to grab where her head was. She rolled over and got to her feet. I noticed leo and the guys were watching. Venus threw both of her tessen at my direction. I dodged them both and kicked her in the stomach making her fall back but, she was still standing. Just then I strike, I ran at her and used my leg to tie around her neck and flip her to pinned her. Master splinter, called it off. I let her go so she could breath. Leo ran over to her to help her up. He gave me a death glare but, I just smiled. Raph winked at me from the door." Hey lara, I think you only wanted to show off for raph." She snapped at me." Yeah, I love to show my boyfriend that I can kick your ass." I snapped at her. When I said 'boyfriend' I saw her eyes widen it was funny." Wait.. you two are together?" She asked, shocked. Raph came up behind me for a hug." Yeah if you gotta problem, you can answer me first!" I snapped at her. She shot her hands up to surrender. I smirked at her. I can't wait to see casey and april reaction tonight.

Later on that night

Raph pov

I was nervous to tell casey about me and lara. I didn't want things to get weird between me and him, he's my best pal. This isn't bad, right? Just then he and april walked in, pulling me out of my thoughts." Hey raph, how are you doing?" He said, while we did our handshake." Good, listen man.... I kinda got something on my shell... that I need to tell you......" I said, nervously. He looked at me, I was about to open my mouth then I was interrupted." Yo casey, did you hear that lara and raphie here are dating. Isn't that great!" Yelled mikey with excitement. My eyes bolted open. Casey showed no emotion. I didn't know if that was good or bad? Then he smiled and turned to april." Ha ha told ya april, now where's that 20 bucks you owned me!" He yelled at her while she looked through her purse and handed him the cash." Wait you made a bet on me and lara?" I asked, confused." Yeah, larota kept texting me about how much she likes you, and april thought you weren't into her, so we made a bet to prove it." He explained." So you're not mad at me for dating your sister!" I asked." Nope, I could tell that you were into larota and I think your the one for her." He said giving me a pat on the back. I sighed in relief. Larota came up by my side and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her." Now, was that so hard?" She asked me, sarcastically." I'm just glad he approves." I replied." Even if I didn't I'd still date you." She whispered into my ears. I smiled." Oh raph, one more thing." Said casey, turning back. I looked at him." If you hurt my sister, I'll be coming after you." He threaten." I won't ever do that to my babe!" I said out loud while I looked at larota. Everyone went oh and awe but, we didn't care. That night we watched a horror movie called" mama!" Talena looked like she was scared out of her shell but, donnie has it covered. Mikey and ammie were shaking they huddled each other. Venus would jump ever now and then but, she had leo there to protect her. As for me, I had my arm over larota, she didn't show any fear or even moved a muscle but, I was there to keep her company. We mostly kissed while the movie played. I would never asked for a better turtle to be with, she was my world and I will protect her until i die.