💜PROLOGUE 💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Behind every window, there's a story. Someone's with the love of his life, a happy family, or just someone who is lonely.

Behind a window in No 20 PT junction was my family. A not so happy family. Why?

A year ago my dad lost his job as the MD of CASO oil and gas, he stole a big sum of money from the company and was lucky he wasn't arrested.

All our properties were seized, and we ended up broke.

My life turned around from rich to poor, from grace to grass. He made life hell for my mom and siblings, We had to drop out from school. It was during my ss1 third term exams.

Luckily I finished my exams before leaving the school. Due to lack of money, my siblings and I couldn't resume school so we remained at home.

Home wasn't home anymore because we changed location from island to the main land of Lagos, but after a few months my dad left us, we woke up one morning and found his wardrobe empty.

After a few weeks my mom got a job is a big law firm and life began to smile at us little by little. My mom bought a new apartment which we will be moving into in a week.

But first I needed to check out my school -Ruby college. A school where another chapter of my life opened.