💜CHAPTER ONE💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰〰

Anna,

Finally the Monday I feared arrived, the beginning of second term. I was admitted into ss2b. I was an art student.

Six am my alarm rung, but I was awake since four am thinking of how the new school would be.

would the students like me?

I was also worried because I didn't start with them first term and everyone would have been familiar with each other.

I quickly woke my junior sister up, she was thirteen years old and she would be starting her jss3.

"What?"she eyed me.

"Get up joh, it's six o clock."

"And so? You think I'll go early so everyone will be staring at me." She covered herself again and slept.

I sighed. I was on my own now, I took a shower quickly and wore my school uniform which was a black pleated skirt with white long sleeve T-shirt for senior. Julie's was a black pinafore dress with white inner shirt. I wore my black socks and black polished sandals.

I arranged my new notebooks and few textbook in my backpack and I checked the time on my phone. Six forty - five . Great I still had enough time. I ran to the kitchen and made oat for breakfast alongside toast and eggs.

In almost thirty minutes time my mom came out of her bedroom neatly dressed in a black trouser suit. At thirty - nine, my mom looked twenty. She was ready for work.

" Good morning mom," I greeted her with a smile.

"Morning baby where's your sister?"

"She's still sleeping so I will have to leave her."

she gave a small laugh.

"Please don't, anyways I made jellof rice and it's in the fridge, after school warm it for you and Juliet." I nodded.

"What of Daniel?"

"He's still sleeping."

She shook her head, "Sometimes I wonder if I really gave birth to them, They are too lazy!"she screamed and I laughed.

She stood up, giving me a small hug as she left." I'll see you later, be yourself in school and make new friends."

"I'll try."

It took an hour more for Julie to get ready and when it was eight am she was ready.

When she came out she looked at me." You did not make your hair."

I touched my hair which was just held at the back with a rubber band. I didn't have time to plait it . "I'll make it during weekend joh." I replied.

We took our pocket money which my mom kept on the table for us. Since we were late we used part of the money to board a bike to school.

When I got to Ruby College, I held my breath. The students were matching in and a few students who I guessed were prefect punished late comers. Juliet and I were about to pass when a short dark girl stopped us.

"Hey, come and kneel down both of you,you're late."

I kept walking pretending I didn't hear her and kept walking, my sister tagged along.

"You fool are you deaf? I said kneel down."

I turned. It was my first day and I wanted to keep cool.

"I am the canteen prefect and you must answer when I talk to you." She continued.

Canteen perfect, what was she doing at the gate then?

"Ah I didn't know, I'm a new student." I pouted innocently and then she became guilty.

"Oh okay, next time don't come late, Both of you." she pointed at me and my sister and we nodded.

By then the field was empty. The name of the classes was written boldly on the doors. I waved my sister goodbye and moved upstairs because my class was upstairs.

On the stairs my heart was beating fast. I was really scared and then finally I entered the class. Everyone's head turned up to stare at me and everywhere was silent. Why are these morons staring?

With my head low I rushed to an empty seat at the back which was beside a dark boy who wore glasses. I removed my bag and placed it under my locker.

I was still feelings like everyone was looking at me and then the bell sounded for the beginning of first period. The bell was a life saver.

Pheeeew.

Heyyyyyyyy
Yeah thats a wrap on chapter one. Its a Lil boring for now but wait till the drama starts...main character is coming soon...yep cant wait.. Please vote!