💜FOURTEEN💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰

Timi,

Pity.
When I looked into my mom's eyes that's all I saw. When I  looked into Dani's eyes, it was all there. And then Anna told me that's what she felt for me.

As I walked home that night I was sad. At least someone finally said it straight to my face. I opened the door and walked in quietly. Dani had gone to school earlier so I was all alone with no one to talk to.

Well except mom who I was kind of angry at. She sat on the couch facing the television and she looked up when she saw me, "Hey, where did you go to?"

"Needed fresh air." I replied as I walked into my room. My books were scattered on the bed. I was reading. Well tried to read.

I saw my evil cousin coming out of Anna's house earlier and I knew he was up to something. Dozie's one goal is to sleep with girls and then dump them.

I didn't like it when guys acted that way. Before I date a girl, I made it known that I'm not in for any serious relationship. It was about the sex and nothing else.

Dozie on the other hand, pretended to be in love with the girl, make her fall in love deeply and then shatters her heart and that was why we never got along.

His dad was my dad's senior brother. I hated the man too. He was just as grumpy as my dad. I wondered how they lived as kids. I and Dozie tried to be friends as kids but he always got me in trouble.

When I saw Dozing earlier I was confused. How did he know Anna? What was going on with them?

That was why I wanted to talk to her earlier. I always wanted to tell her I had feelings for her but seeing she didn't want the same thing, I'd leave her alone. I called my friend Michael and we talked for hours. I know I had been neglecting him and that was to be changed.

As I slept that night, I decided to forget about Anna. If she was involved with Dozie, good for her.

Anna,

Weeks went by and the term came to an end. Luckily I found someone else to tutor me on math. She was an ss3 student. It wasn't like Timi's but it was okay-ish. I was pretty sure I'd get a C.

Timi avoided me like a plague.

I guess I deserved it for what I did. I was scared to reach out. To apologize so I didn't.

I felt he won't answer me.

I and Dozie became an item. He asked me out on our third date and I said yes. It was really romantic though with the flowers and all. I had to admit that he was nice and maybe I was starting to care about him. We kissed too.

I didn't have the butterfly effect thing but it was nice.

Currently I was on my bed with do many clothes scattered around. Becca was on a call, probably with Micheal. I was looking for what to wear to Timi's party. It was organized and planned by him.

The venue was also at his house. The time was eight pm and it was already seven. After much contemplation I decided to go with a short black leather skirt and and a white Versace top Dozie bought for me as a gift.

That guy spoilt me raw!!!!

"Girl can we switch boyfriend for a night please." Becca said as she admired the cloth.