💜CHAPTER FOUR💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Anna,

During long break I didn't go to the canteen even though I was really hungry. I groaned as everyone left the class except me and my seat mate Boma. He's head was on the desk, so I was practically staring at his back. He felt my eyes on him and he looked up.

"Are you checking me out?" He whispered but I heard it clearly.

I laughed, "Sorry. What?"

He's gave a weak smile but said nothing.

" I wasn't checking you out. Just wondering why you're not going out for lunch,"I replied.

"Hmm."

"Ugh You're supposed to answer that."I Said.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry, what about you?"

"Well..I'm avoiding someone."

He nodded and continued what he was doing underneath the desk .

And I was really avoiding someone. Sylvia. I know I told Becca I wasn't scared of her but I actually was.

After five minutes into lunch break, Angel came into the class," We have been waiting for you at the canteen, come lets go" she practically dragged me all the way there.

When I entered, everyone was staring. Some laugh, some whispered. Stupid school. I rolled my eyes as I walked to my table. Everyone was present including Timi.

Great.

"Finally,"Rebecca said. She bought snacks and iced cream for me and I quickly shove a full spoon of the iced cream into my mouth out of hunger which resulted to brain freeze. I held my head and squeezed my eyes shut. Timi who was beside me quickly held my hands. He looked really concerned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I answered as it stopped. He just smiled without saying anything. I looked at my friends. Becca and Michael were busy in a silent conversation, same with Angel and Jesse. Timi and I were left out.

"Third wheels aren't we?" He asked and I laughed. He read my mind.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" He asked.

"Sure." I left my precious food and followed Timi out. Becca and Angel gave me a suspicious look and I rolled my eyes. They will start thinking another thing now.

We walked till we got to a class room behind the building. It wasn't in use anymore. I sat down and Timi did too. He wasn't really near me.

"So..." He stressed the word signalling he wanted a conversation.

"So Sylvia is your girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah she is."

"She's a bitch." I spat out. I looked at him and  I saw how he clenched his fist for a few seconds. I wanted to apologise but I didn't.

"How would you know that? You're new here."

"I've heard about her."

"So you judge based on rumors?"

"They aren't rumors. I've seen how she act around everyone, forget it anyways."

He didn't say anything for a while.

"I'm Sorry I said that. It wasn't right." I apologized. I didn't want him to have a bad impression of me.

"Its okay. She's just going through rough times she's not always like that."