💜CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT💜

This chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous 💎 for being amazing... She's the author of so many amazing books on wattpad, go check her newest book titled 'Regret'.

☃☃☃☃☃☃☃
Unedited;

Anna,

I know I acted silly, I know but as soon as I saw Timi and Sylvia hugging, a pang of jealous hit me. I became angry and I left him standing there. As I was on my way home, I decided to call him later to apologize for leaving the way I did.

When I got home, I saw my dad and a lady I didn't know in the living room. There were so engrossed in whatever they were watching that they didn't hear me enter the house.

"Good afternoon" I greeted.

"Good afternoon dear" The lady replied with a smile. I could tell she was faking it. I took my time to study her. She was young, she looked like she was in her thirty's. She was slender and she had big breasts.

"Good afternoon, how was school?" My dad asked.

"It was fine" I replied. "Just stressful".

My father hissed. "How can it be stressful? All you have to do is sit down,shut up and listen". He shook his head while looking at me. "Children of nowadays".

The lady laughed and then placed her hands on his lap.

Who was this lady and what was she doing here?

"Anna". I looked up the stairs to see Juliet. She was still in her uniform. "I need your help".

I was close to her when she held my hands and dragged me to her room. As we entered, she locked the door. She looked so angry.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Did you not see that woman in the parlor with daddy?"

I nodded "I saw her".

"Do you know that daddy wants to marry her? Can you imagine? I will not gree oh". she said angrily.

How could he do that when my mom was still fresh in the grave?

"Are you sure? How did you know?" I asked.

"I've been back since thirty minutes ago and I've been listening to their conversation. He said he wants to marry her".

I massaged my temple "what are we going to do? We can't allow him to marry her in this house mom bought".

"Let's call Daniel, maybe he'll be able to talk to dad?". Juliet suggested.

I nodded "let me bath first.

An hour later, when I was done with bathing and arranging my room, my dad left the house with the woman. I went back to Juliet room to call Daniel. After the first ring, he picked.

"Hello"

Hey how are you?

"I'm fine, you?"

I'm fine, just can't stop thinking about mom.

I suddenly felt sad. "Me too".

Where's my Smallie Julie?

I laughed "she's here".

Juliet collected the phone. "Daniel"

How are you?

"I'm fine. Please come home soon, we need you here".

She passed the phone back to me.

I'll be home soon. Hope everything's good though?