💜CHAPTER FIVE💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰〰

Anna,

My eyes met his and my jaw dropped in surprise. He walked over to meet me and I smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked without blinking.

He gave a small laugh. "I think I should be asking you that question because I live here." He answered pointing the house he just came out from. House nine.

"We're neighbors then." I said still smiling. My eyes were still fixed on his and there was a long silence. My heart was racing a bit and I didn't know why.

He nodded. I noticed he didn't talk much.
"I better start going inside now." I turned back towards my house.

"Wait."

I turned to face him. "Yeah?"

"There's this party  tomorrow at club 360. You should come."

"Thanks but no, I'll be busy throughout tomorrow. We just moved in and there's still a lot to do."

I wanted to go, but at the Same time I didn't.

"Yeah I get. See you later neighbor."

"Bye." I watched him retreat before I finally stepped in my house.

I entered my room and laid down again. It was just evening and  I was so bored. Soon I slept off and when I woke up, it was almost eight pm.

"Anna food is ready."Daniel said poking his head into my room.

"Please tell Juliet to bring my own upstairs." I replied with shaky voice as I still felt sleepy.

After a few minutes, Daniel was back with two trays. I opened my mouth in surprise." I can't finish two plate of rice."

"Who said they are for only you?" He set them down on my bed and climbed in. I had just eaten a few spoons when Juliet came in with her plate in her hand .

"Ehen so you guys ganged up one me abi." she set her plate on the bed too. I grumbled.

"Don't let the sauce touch my bedsheets o."

"Whatever" she replied dryly.

"Daniel when is your exams?"

" Next Saturday and I'm not prepared."

Juliet laughed, "You don't have a girlfriend to distract you still you are not prepared. You're life is just PG13 I swear." She laughed but I laughed harder.

Daniel chased her to my bathroom and gave her a playful slap, "Aunty yours is PG 18 abi." he asked before smiling. She nodded.

"But It's true Daniel. Find yourself a girlfriend. You're nineteen and you don't want anyone. You were not like this before." I said with food in my mouth.

He furrowed his brows."Stop worrying about my life. Instead let's all worry about yours." he replied before laughing.

I smiled "It's okay lets change topic."

"I don't understand you guys."Juliet said before we all remained silent and ate out food. After eating Juliet cleared the plate and we switched the television on.

We fought on the movie to watch. I and Juliet wanted a romantic movie and Dani on the other hand wanted an action movie.

  We later decided to watch horror. The movie ended around twelve and we continued our chat till we fell asleep.