💜CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT💜

Unedited:

Anna,

"Can I come in?" I heard Aunty Rachel call from behind my door. I didn't want to get up from the bed, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I wanted to be left alone.

It was a week now without a word from him. I knew I told him to leave me alone but I didn't expect him to really do it. His last message was; I love you Anna and I'll always be here for you. Always.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to ask for explanation on his own part but at the same time I didn't.

"Anna your dad wants to talk to you, come downstairs please." She said and then I heard her footsteps retreating.

I got up sluggishly and went downstairs to the living room, everyone was there – Juliet, Daniel, Jeffrey and my dad – and then suddenly I became scared. I sat down on the couch beside Jeffrey.

"What happened?" I mouthed to Daniel who shrugged in reply and then went back to pressing his phone.

"Dad hope everything is okay?" Juliet asked.

"Yes." My dad replied with a smile. He took Aunty Rachel's hand in his and then turned to face us again."I know it might seem sudden since your mom passed away few months ago but I've known Rachel for a while now and we think its time we got married." He finished.

I smiled happily,"Hope I'll be Chief Bride's maid?"

The smile on Aunty Rachel's face fell, "My best friend has already..." She trailed off and I gave a weak smile.

"Oh."

"But I can tell her its you I want, she'll understand."

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I turned to face Juliet and I found her smiling. That meant she approved. Daniel wore no expression on his face.

"When is the wedding happening?" Daniel asked.

"Next month. We don't really want a big wedding, just normal church wedding so there isn't a lot to plan" Aunty Rachel replied.

"I'll be in school by that time."

"But it's on a weekend so you'll just come home by Friday and leave on Sunday." She said with so much excitement  on her face which made me smile.

I was happy for her.

I returned to my room to sleep when I got a message from Becca.

Becca; You've talked to Timi?

Me;No, I don't think I can

Becca; Why? See he's at home, goan see him so you guys can talk things over. Forgive him already. Pls

Me: I don't know...what if he's dating that Alex girl now?

Becca; Do you know Timi at all? The guy is head over heels over you.

I sighed, she was right. I couldn't lose Timi over a silly truth or dare game. I wouldn't.

Me: you're right, I'll talk to you later.

I quickly took my bath and quickly got dressed in a plain jeans and white shirt. Luckily my dad was out by when I was done. I just had to make up an excuse for Aunty Rachel.

So here I was standing at his doorstep waiting for him to open the door and when he did I remembered why I fell in love with him. I contemplated for a second it he was his face that got me for the first time, or it was the way he always smiled - rain or shine. I put my hands on his arm, No, that wasn't enough for me right now. I needed more so I hugged him.

It wasn't like any other time we hugged, it was different and that moment was one in a million.

I was about to speak when a male's voice interrupted saying: "Timi won't you invite your friend in?"

I pulled away from him,"Who's that?"

"My dad." He held my hands and pulled, "Come in."

I smiled nervously as I saw Timi's dad. He had a plate of fruit in front of him with his legs crossed as he watched TV. "Good afternoon sir." I said.

"Afternoon dear, have your sit." And when I did, he spoke out again. "I've not seen your face around here before, what's your name?"

If only the man knew I had been here before, on his son's bed doing wild wild things.

"Anna."I replied.

"Anna, nice name. Is it just Anna or it's the short form of your name?"

"Yes, It's Annabell but I prefer Anna."

"Okay dear. Are you Timi's classmate because I haven't heard him mention your name before."

"I–"

"Dad let her breath first na." Timi interrupted.

His dad chuckled and I noticed he had the same smile as Timi's."Okay okay I'm sorry. Let me leave you guys now." He got up and was about to leave but he turned back, "Timi, use this to entertain your friend." He slipped some naira notes into Timi's hand before giving me a warm smile again and then he left.

"Your dad is nice." I commented.

"Yeah he is."

"Thank you for coming. I wanted to call but..."

"I know, I just wanted to see you." I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I did. It was a dare and I didn't even want to do it."

"I know. I'm  sorry for not giving you a chance to explain yourself. I was just really angry when I saw the video. I felt betrayed."

Timi hugged me again." Let's go out. My dad will probably be eavesdropping on our conversations."

"Where should we go to?" I asked.

"Uh Cinema?"

I smiled,"Yeah." But then I remembered I wasn't with any cash,"Or many next time, I don't any money on me."

"Don't worry, bills on me."

When we got to the cinema, we decided to watch Extraction. We got to the hall, sat down with our snacks and I was ready to relax and enjoy the movie when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Becca. I rolled my eyes. Amebo.

Becca; so?

Me;so what?

Becca; Don't play with me.

Me;lol can you let me enjoy the movie I'm watching?

Becca; last question, are you with Timi?

Me: Yes.

Becca; *squeals* Touché.

I laughed out loud unknowingly, Becca was just crazy.

"Who was that?"

"Becca."

Timi said nothing but he kept smiling at me. I fixed my eyes on the screen pretending not to notice but he continued anyways. "What?" I asked stressing the word.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

And then he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him silently thanking God we were in the last row so no one could see us. I had that butterfly effect in my stomach and I smiled.

I wished life was always so sweet.

A/n

I know, short chapter and its been a while too. I'm just having problem writing these days. I used three days to write this chapter😭😭

Anyways TIANNA is back. That's the ship name for Anna and Timi made by timidsavage...Its cool right? See y'all later lovelies. Idk when tho.

Vote, comment and share. Thanks❤