💜CHAPTER ELEVEN💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰〰〰

Anna,

He sat on the ground. At the  far corner besides my seat, He had his head in his hands. I felt numb where I stood at the door. He looked so vulnerable.

I walked quietly towards him and sat beside him, He felt a presence beside him and he looked up.

His eyes were swollen, Red and swollen. There were heavy eyes bags under his eyes. He looked like he didn't sleep the night before. He looked weak. He looked tired too,I felt my hands reaching forwards towards his and I held it. I didn't know what to do, Or say.

Luckily no one entered the class again. He looked down but I lifted his head up. "What's wrong Timi? Talk to me."

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I urged him to talk. "Talk to me now."

"I...I...my..." The bell went off interrupting what he wanted to say. He stood up, dusted his uniform, gave me a smile that didn't reach his eyes and then walked out.

I remained where I was for a while. What could possibly be wrong? I stood up and walked out to join the assembly. My body was on the field but my mind was far far away. I looked around the field but I didn't see Timi.

I was really worried. When we marched into the class, I was bombarded with questions from Becca , "How was your date? Where did you guys go to? Did he kiss you? Did he ask you out already."

I gave her serious look and she furrowed  her  brows. "What?"

He stood you up didn't he? I knew that that guy was good for nothing. When next I see him I'll..."

"Becca please" I interrupted with a frown.

"What is it now?"

"I went on the date but I don't like the guy."

"Hmm really?"

"Yes."

I sat down and placed my head on the desk. "Anna are you okay?"

I nodded.

"What is it then?"

I sighed and decided to just tell her, "I'm worried about Timi. He hasn't been himself lately."

I sat up and looked at Becca to see her reaction. She wasn't surprised.

"Yeah, I noticed. He doesn't even talk to his friends anymore. Have you tried talking to him? Maybe he'll tell you what's happening."

"I have. He didn't tell me anything too."

Becca shrugged "At least we tried."

During long break, Timi was still MIA. I looked around for him. I checked his quiet spot too. Our spot. He wasn't there. I walked over to Sylvia's table and tapped her gently. She stopped her conversation with her evil minion  and looked at me"what?"

"Have you seen Timi?"

She eyed me."The last time I check you're his watchdog. So why are are you asking me?"

"But you're his girlfriend" I chided.

"Ex! "She crossed her two index fingers to do form an x "I broke things off with him."

I laughed, "I think it was the other way round." I walked away before waiting for a reply.

As soon as the bell went off, I was the first to go home. Juliet was not back and Daniel was out so I was the only one home. I looked out the window and looked at Timi's house. I felt the urge to walk over there to ask what was wrong but I didn't want to pry.