💜💜CHAPTER TWENTY💜💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰

Anna,

"Timi asked me to be his girlfriend." I squealed. I heard Becca laugh.

"I don't even know what to say. Did you agree?"

I used my ear and shoulder to support the phone as I wore My jeans that morning. It had been two days since I talked to Timi. I was avoiding him since I knew his exams had started.

"No I didn't...yet."

"Will you?"

"Rebecca I don't know yet. Are you home?"

"Yeah. You wanna come?"

"I just want to leave this house today. I'm so bored here, nothing to do."

I have a better idea, let me bath, ill come over and we'll think of where we can go to.

I sighed "okay be fast oh."

"Shut up."

After wearing my clothes properly,I went downstairs to the kitchen to warm the leftover spaghetti from last night. Juliet was in the living room,watching a Nigerian movie.

"Which film is that!?" I screamed from the kitchen.

"King of boys." She replied.

"Is it interesting?"

"Die."

I entered the living room and was about to sit when I got a call. From Daniel.

"Hey!" I said.

"How far?"

"I'm fine oh, u nko? How is school? Is it sweeter than secondary school? Are there fine girls there? What of Dani? So you guys talk?"

"Geez. Too many questions. I'm fine, school's fine. It is stressful, a lot. Stop asking about fine girls I need to concentrate on My studies, and as for Dani I see her sometimes,but we are not in the same faculty so we don't really see."

I sighed. "I miss you."

"Me too."

"Me three." Juliet chipped in which made us laugh.

"When will you come back?"

"Anna I just got here not Long."

"I know but do and come back Mr Mechanical Engineer."

"Okay na, I'll call you later. I'm on my way to class."

"Okay, bye. Take Care of yourself oh."

I ended the call.

Juliet asked about Dani and I told her what Daniel told me.

About half way into the movie, we heard the door bell ringing. I panicked. What If it was Timi?

"Juliet, check who's knocking. If it's Timi, I'm not around."

I ran up to the stairs and sat down so whoever was coming in won't see me. I heard voices outside. It was Angel and Becca.

Pheew.

I ran downstairs to give Becca a hug. "Hey,"
I gave Angel an awkward side huge too. I don't know why I wasn't really close with her.

"Juliet, you'll tell me what happened in the movie later. Girls let's go to My room."

I went up and they trailed behind me talking about Michael and Jessie.