💜CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💜

Edited and slightly rewritten

〰〰〰〰

Timi,

I was mad at Anna yet I wanted nothing at that moment but to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her badly. I was eating with her sister when she came downstairs.

Where was she going looking so cute now? I wanted to ask her but I didn't. I wanted her to know that I was still mad at her.

"Juliet I'm going out for a while, after eating wash the plate, if you want to sleep lock the gate and door." She told Juliet without sparing me a glance.

She walked out and I lost my appetite. I asked Juliet to turn the food into a small plate do I could take it home to eat later.

She didn't didn't even eat the food I prepared for specially her. As I walked home, I remembered how messy the house was. I was tired and I couldn't clean the house alone.

I called Michael and asked him to come over.

I started with the living room as I waiting for Michael. Drink even spilled on my dad's favourite rug. I prayed he wouldn't see it.

In fifteen minutes time, Michael knocked. I opened the door for him. He was wearing a blue jeans, black polo shirt and a black leather Gucci jacket, "Bad guy." I hailed as we did our bro handshake.

"Guy how far na?" He asked.

"I dey o."

He helped me clean the house and in two hours time we were done. I microwaved the rice and we ate it together. Still hungry, I made noodles.

"How's Rebecca?" I asked.

"She's fine. I was at her place this morning."

"You really love this girl sha."

He placed his hands on his chest, "She's my heart."

I laughed, "You."

"What?"

"Like say you no get other babes."

He smiled "noms  na but she be main."

"Guy see there's this girl Ilike but she's into someone else."

"Who?" He asked. Amebo.

"Someone ah, must you know—"

"Omo guy girls plenty oh. Girls plenty so if one girl dey fuck up you switch." He said interrupting me.

I shook my head, "You won't understand."

Michael hissed, "There's nothing to understand. See I don't even know why you broke up with Sylvia, That girl love you."

Sylvia.

Sylvia was just...there. She told me she loved me and I broke up with her. It was supposed to be simple without the love part .

I missed her though. I missed her touch. That girl knew how to make a guy happy.

Michael was right.

I shouldn't be feeling sad because of one girl. I decided to call Sylvia.

"Hello"

"Hi, "I said. "How have you been?"

"Fine. Its been a while though. You have forgotten me na"

"No now, " I whined. "Can you come over lets chill?"

"Hmm. Now you want to chill. What happened? Did Anna break your heart?"

"No o. I just miss you that's all."

"I heard about your party last night. I wasn't even invited its not fair oh."

I rolled my eyes, "I told  Chidinma to tell you about the party. Maybe she didn't." Chidinma was one of her friends. I was lying.

"Imagine! That girl's a bitch. Fine I'll come only if you promise to take me out this week."

See me see trouble oh. Na by force? "Sure." I replied. I would, I just needed to forgot about Anna and if it meant coming back with Sylvia I didn't mind.

"See ya."

Michael placed his head on the back of his fist as he stared at me.  I laughed, "What?"

"Nothing oh. Since you're going to be busy let me be on my way."

I laughed as we shook hands then he left.

I took a quick shower and wore a black jeans. I scattered the cloths in my wardrobe just looking for a nice shirt. I decided to go for a yellow shirt that had my picture on him. Mom made it for me months ago.

I applied Cologne. Made sure my room was spotless and then slipped my legs into my favourite Adidas sandals.

I heard a knock on the door.

She's here.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door. There she was, dressed in a short skirt and crop top that barely covered her bra.

I usually found it attractive but she looked like a slut at that moment. She wore make up and fake lashes. Things girls do just to impress a guy.

Not all girl though.

Anna would never dress like a slut. She wore cloths that opened her body but not too much skin.

I forced a smile and kissed Sylvia on the lips. I pulled away and whispered, "You look nice."

She giggled and entered the house. It wasn't her first time here so she knew her way around.

"Lets go to my room" I said.

She squeezed her face,"Why the rush? Let's watch a movie first?"

I was shocked. Really? Sylvia of all people didn't want to rush things. I sluggishly nodded and we sat down on the couch.

She moved close to me as I grabbed the remote to change the channel. I stopped at a channel that was showing an American movie. "They've gone far in the movie."

"It does not matter. We'll finish this one and then start another one together." She replied.

I groaned  but nodded. I wasn't even paying attention as I stared at Sylvia. The girl was pretty sha. She placed her head on my chest  and I  just looked at her. She  noticed me staring and then she kissed me. We broke the kiss so she could make herself comfortable on my laps.

See who wanted to watch two movies.

I carried her up the stairs to my bedroom and we began a hot make out session but then I heard the doorbell ring interrupting us.

I ignored it as I kissed Sylvia but the person knocked again. Hardly. The person sure was angry.

"Don't go, the person will eventually go away."Sylvia said as I pulled away.

"I'm coming let me just tell the person to go away."

I went downstairs and opened the door.

Well the person knocking couldn't be told ' go away'.

A/N

Knock knock...Who do you think is at the door??

Vote,comment and share🙏🏽💋