Chapter 12 "The Face and Eagle"

Shaylynn and Halstead make their way to the women's bathroom.
Opening the door, they see it's just a bathroom for one person at a time.
Walking in, Halstead locks the door behind them.
Shaylynn starts undoing his pants as he pulls up her skirt and rips her panties off.
Once his pants are undone, he lifts her up and pushes her against the wall while he thrusts into her.
Shaylynn puts her mouth on his shoulder trying to muffle her moaning.
She's been with Austin but there's something about Halstead's touch that drives her insane.
She peaks not once, not twice, but three times as Halstead continues to thrust into her.
Getting ready to peak again there's a knock at the door, "Shaylynn? Are you alright?" she hears Austin ask.
"Yes," she hurries and gets out before putting her head down on Halstead's shoulder, biting his jacket collar so her moans can't be heard.
Hearing her peak for the fourth time, Halstead can't take it any longer and peaks himself.
Shaylynn hurries and covers his mouth with hers so he can't be heard.
Halstead puts her down, Shaylynn pushes down her skirt as he does up his pants.
"I have to go," she says picking up her bag and walking to the door.
"Shaylynn," Halstead says grabbing her hand pulling her back to him and starts kissing her.
She pulls away, "I have to go," she says again with tears in her eyes.
Shaylynn unlocks the door and hurries out, the door closing behind her leaving Halstead standing in the bathroom by himself dumbfounded at what just happened.

Getting off the elevator, Halstead reaches the dining room in enough time to see Shaylynn leaving with Austin.
Halstead walks over to the door to see him getting into a black Mercedes when Shaylynn hesitates. She looks back, sees Halstead and smiles, then her smile turns into a frown. Getting into the car, the Valet closes the door. Halstead then watches the car drive away. He wonders what Shaylynn was frowning about.
"Is everything alright?" Halstead hears from behind him.
He turns around to see Abby standing there realizing that's what Shaylynn saw, "I thought I was going to have to send the Marines in for you, you were gone so long," she says.
Halstead turns back around wishing she hadn't said anything about the Marines reminding him of Shaylynn.
This is the second time he has watched his life drive away from him.

~~~~~~~

Austin pulls up in front of Shaylynn's door, "Do you want me to come in?" he asks her.
Shaylynn shakes her head 'no', "My daughter's here and we're not on that level yet for me to introduce you to her. Plus she knows nothing about what happened between me and her Dad," she tells him.
"I understand," he says leaning over to kiss her.
Shaylynn leans over and meets him in the middle. After kissing him, she opens the door and gets out.
After unlocking the front door, Austin starts to drive down the driveway as Shaylynn closes the door behind her.

It's three in the morning.
The side door to the kitchen opens and then quietly closes.
Walking through to the staircase, footsteps can be heard on the stairs.
Stopping in front of a door, the door opens to see it's the wrong room.
Going from door to door opening and shutting them, it's always the wrong room.
Down the staircase, every door downstairs is opened until finally the right room is found.
Clothes fall to the floor, covers are pulled back as an indentation goes into the mattress.
Shaylynn stirs around.
She rolls over and puts her arm over something.
Taking in a deep breath she smells something familiar, "Jay," she says half asleep.
He smiles as he pulls her closer to him wrapping his arms around her body really waking her up.
"Jay!" she says surprised before he starts kissing her.
"You can't be here!" she tells him, "The lawsuit! If she finds out you're here," is all she can get out before his lips meet hers again.
"I need you!" Halstead tells her, "These last few days have been hell without you!" he says getting between her legs.
Shaylynn stops him, "Have these days been hell for you?" she questions, "Someone told me they saw you go into an apartment building with a brunette."
"I'm kissing Abby's ass so she'll drop the lawsuit," he tells her.
"What else are you doing to her ass?" Shaylynn asks.
Shaylynn can see Halstead smiling from the moonlight shining in, "Nothing! Your ass is the only one I do anything with!" he says as he grabs onto her hips and pulls her down to him entering her.
Shaylynn moans out in pleasure over and over again.