-1-

I'mma be late! I'm going to be late. Crap.

I ran into the drive in theater. Relieved the film hasn't started. You enjoyed watching movies. You head inside going in, you didn't have to pay since the owner owed you, seeing you helped him fix the projector. Without it he wouldn't be able to play the film. You walked in smiling at the workers they knew you so let you pass threw.

You headed to the candy stand and bought a chocolate bar. The smell of fresh popcorn tempting. But you didn't care, you were carving something more sweet.

You saw the many greasers and socs, they all having their own little groups. You could tell exactly who was who.

You had just moved into the small town. You lived alone and found the area very cheap to live in. You sighed, you didn't expect everyone to be separated so much. You lived in greaser territory, but you worked in soc territory. Pay was good, but people did often give you glances. Expecting to to cause some trouble.

You looked at your black skirt that fell onto your knees. Wearing a red blouse and a leather jacket. You loved that dam leather jacket and didn't go anywhere without it. You put your hands in your pocket and walked up to the seats. You didn't have a car so you sat in the benches. It was far from the screen but you didn't mind.

You sat down and enjoyed your movie. You then saw two girls sit right next to you. I looked at them just shocked at the sudden movement. They looked at me looking a bit pissed.

"I'm sorry are these seats taken?" The red hair girl asked. Her white skin clean and didn't seem to have a blemish. She had light makeup. You felt small, hoping that your eyeliner was at least okay today.

"No it's fine, I just jumped that's all" you said softly.

The girls smiled, her face softened.
"I'm sorry we scared ya, and for being pissed. Ya know, boys" she smiles.

She made small talk but you focused the film giving her a small wave saying it's all okay.

"Are you really a greaser?" The dark hair girl asked. She looked pretty as well.

"Well, I guess I am. I live in their territory after all." You say.

They looked at one another. As if in awe and shock.

"But you don't look anything like the female greasers?" The dark hair girl asked.

I actually sit up, curious.

"What do you mean?" You said just in a questioning tone.

"Well, you look more sweeter than most girl greasers. You have lighter makeup. Also you're wearing a skirt" the dark girl hair responds.

"Interesting point of view girls" I saw looking at the screen.

You turn feeling someone staring at you. You see two boys looking away. You looked at them and something clicked in your mind.

You saw the brown boy hiding his face. It was him. He had light cuts on his face. You frowned. Standing up and siting next to him.

"You're that boy, I've been worried for you. You doing all right?" I say giving him a warm smile.

It was him no doubt about it. When you came back from work to found soc's jumping the poor boy. You were able to fight them off. Luckily you carried a pocket knife with you. You didn't have to use it. You knew how to fight, and use the fact that you were short to your advantage. After you scared off the boys, he ran off. You wanted to help the boy but he ran off.

You were happy to see him again.

"Pony, this is the girl that saved me from those soc's" he said quietly to his friend.