-11-

"I'll see you again in a month then. We meet at the old church." You said sadly tears running down my cheek. You knew it was only gonna be a month but it still seemed like a long time.

"I love you y/n, once I see you again I promise I'll take us somewhere nice. And we'll be okay. We'll be happy" Dal said wiping your tears and kissing your lips softly.

Johnny was at the door way looking away. Once you finished kissing Dal you gave Johnny a hug. He was gonna go live with Dal for awhile. You sighed and saw them run out the door and into the dark night. They would sneak out and catch a train to head to that old church. You sighed closing your door and looking at your empty house once again.

You looked around thinking about how it was gonna be a pain to sell everything. You head into your room but heard a knock on your door. You open it, thinking it was Dal or Johnny wanting to say bye again.

"Miss can you come with us" said a officer. He had a stone face, he didn't look happy to see you. He had a dangerous vibe and you didn't feel safe being around. Even if he was a officer.

"What's going on?" You asked. Wanting to get back in your home but the officer had grabbed your wrist.

"We are investigating the attempted murder of Bob, and we have information that you were there on that night. We have to take you in" the officer said getting cuffs.

"But! I didn't do anything!" You said trying to get out of this tight grasp.

"Miss we need you to stop. You're making things worse for yourself" the officer said annoyed once again. He was yelling and had grabbed a fistful of your hair.

"Stop! You're hurting my wrist please!" You said as the officer shoved his knee into your stomach making you choke on air.

You vomited due to the impact and started gasping for air. This only brought you to more panic and you yelled.

"Stop please, I'll do whatever you want just let go of me please" you cried out as you fell to the floor only to be pinned down by the officer his knee digging into your back feeling almost none crunching.

Then your heard it.

Bang.

Bang.

You stood still looking around your body for any signs of blood or pain. You saw and felt nothing. You looked at the officer who had a bullet in his chest. Blood staining his uniform. 

You gasped and yelped and crawled away.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and it picked you up and carried you. It was Dal.

You felt tears fall once again.

"Dal you killed him." You said blankly. Looking at the body of the officer who was on the ground. Blood pooling out of him. You couldn't wrap your mind around it, he had died. Right in front of you.

"I know we have to get going quick before others come. Get your stuff, we have a change of plans." Dal said running to your house.

You ran and quickly grabbed a small backpack and filled it with your clothes and all the money you had saved. You ran out of the home Dal holding your hand. Johnny was with you but because of all the commotion you didn't notice him.

You three ran into the Forrest area and sat by the train tracks waiting for the train so you three can hop in it.

You were quiet. And Dal sighed he placed a hand on your knee and whispered.

"When we left, we got news that they were gonna throw you in a jail cell. Cause Bob had told them you were also trying to kill him that night. I didn't think he would do such a fucking jerk move. And when that cop was hurting you I just couldn't handle myself." Dal said.

"This is getting out of hand" you sighed into your hands.

"I know. I'm sorry I've draged you into this mess y/n." Dal said.

You sighed, you cried into your hands. Scared you were now a wanted criminal. No doubt more wanted seeing Dal had killed a officer.

The train had came and you three hop in it, hiding in the man random boxes they had so anyone wouldn't be able to catch us.

You sat in the corner alone, Dal sat next to you. He didn't touch you scared he would do something else wrong.

"I'm scared Dal" you said breaking the silence. You had waited for Johnny to fall asleep so you could have a more serious talk with Dal.

"What are we gonna do now?" You said looking into your hands. You wiped some of the dried blood that was still on your hands.

"We're heading out, we keep moving. We can head down to Mexico, no one will be able to catch us there. We can live without worrying about anything." He said.

"I don't know Dal" you sighed.

"Do you not want to be with me anymore?" Dal said.

"Dal are you really asking that? Right now when I have lots of things to worry about? And you're thinking about the state of our relationship. Dal we are on the run! We have more important things to think about." You said your voice rasing slightly.

Dal looked at you giving you a look of sorrow. He looked really upset that he had draged you deeper into this mess. It was a look you never thought dally would be able to make.

You sighed, clearing your head for a moment.
"I'm not leaving you, we're in this mess together. We can go down to Mexico and live out there, there's not much we can do now." You said.

Everything was unreal, your life had changed so much in just a day. You rested your head on the wall closing your eyes trying to get some form of sleep. You couldn't sleep you just sat there with your eyes closed. You felt the cold air and tried to huddle in the corner. You felt something cover your body and a hand tilt your head to rest on a shoulder. You knew it was Dal and he must of covered you with his jacket.

It was a nice gesture but you still were in a state of shock and guilt. You didn't know where you life was going and you felt more lost than ever. You ended up getting some sleep and before you did you wished that this was all a dream somehow.

Dally x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें