-0-

I wake up, shit my head. I turn to my side and see empty sheets. I look at the pj bottoms I had on. I sat up and looked around my surroundings.

I'm in y/n's room.

I looked at the gray painted walls. She had a bookshelf in the corner with frames. I walked up to them and say pictures of her and some guy with her. Must be a friend or something. Maybe even family. There was also pictures of dogs and her with a group of people. Family.

I looked and saw the many little stuff animals she had on the bookshelf. They were all placed there with care. I didn't touch them I'm sure they were important to her.

I saw the framed movie posters she had in her room. And then saw a Beatles poster and I smiled. She had a small vanity in the other corner of her room. Her makeup out and about. It looked like it was hardly touched.

I opened the door to leave but stopped when I heard my name.

Johnny and y/n were talking about me.

"Do you like Dal?" Johnny said. I froze. What the hell is he doing. I felt blush rise to my cheeks. But I also pressed my ear to the door wanting to hear y/n's answer. I felt my hands begin to sweat.

Will she say she likes me? She likes soda she's gonna dating him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She says and I sigh.

What else was I expecting. She would never fall for a jerk like me. Maybe if I wasn't such a dick I could have a better chance.

"So you do?" Johnny says. Johnny what are you saying.

"Okay maybe a little. After he stopped with dumb pick up lines and we talked. Yeah I like him a bit" she says. I blush.

She likes me. She likes me.

I couldn't help but smile. I headed toward the bathroom and get dressed changing back to my pants and brushing my hair. Just in general trying to look my best. I do y/n the favor and make her bed seeing I was the one who woke up last. It looked like shit but it was better than leaving it in done.

I headed out and saw Johnny sitting alone at the table. I sighed, she must of gone to work. I walked up to the table and mess with Johnny's hair.

I take a slice of pizza and take a bite.

"Hey Dal" Johnny says.

"You sleep well Johnny?" I say.

"Yeah, I've haven't had nightmares or anythin" Johnny says.

I smiled, seems like being in y/n's house made him feel safer. He would always have raging nightmares. I'm happy that y/n seemed to care for him so much. No she really did care for Johnny. She was like a mother for him.

"Should we get groceries for her?" I ask.

Johnny looks at me surprised.

"You wanna do that?" He says. I nod looking around and heading to her kitchen to get a Coke.

"She does all this nice stuff for us we should do something nice." I say going back sitting with Johnny.

"Nice? You're not Dal." He chuckled. I mess his hair.

"Watch it, I can be nice." I say.

He nods " you're not nice to anyone Dal. So why do you wanna be nice to y/n?" He says smiling.

Cause I like her.

"Cause she saved you from those socs. And let's you and me sleep in her home" I say avoiding telling Johnny the real reason.