-13-

You wake up and look through the old church closet. You found some old shoes and a old black trench coat. And a pair of glasses.

You put on the coat brushing off the dust. You looked at the broken mirror outside and yeah, you looked different. You put on the glasses and sure enough, you looked like a different person.

You headed outside the church. Looking back seeing how dally and Johnny were asleep. You walked down to town. You saw the people they didn't notice you. You felt nervous but you had to look around for a job. You looked down the many streets and found a small shop. A vinyl shop. You walked in and had a look around at the small shop.

"Hello? Welcome miss!" A older man said. He was friendly and gave you a warm smile.

"Hello, I saw your help wanted sign outside. And was wondering if you still had the job" you asked.

"Oh really! That's wonderful. I've been waiting for months for a new worker." He said looking a around getting some paperwork.

"Well, can you do full time? And can you start tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yes that's perfect actually" you said smiling.

"Great I'll show you around tomorrow I hope to see you 7 in the morning if that's alright" the man said.

"For sure boss!" You said happily.

"No need for that, you can call me Adam" he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Sam" you said thinking about a name on the spot.

"See you tomorrow Sam" he smiled and you walked out the store.

At least now I got a job. I wonder if anyone will find out who I am. Im sure all the pictures they have of me I'm in my makeup. So it might be smart to avoid makeup for awhile.

Not like I had a choice anyway.

You sighed.

You found five dollars on the ground and smiled. Maybe things will go your way. You really hoped. You look around the small town. It all made you feel uneasy knowing that maybe someone will find out who you are and then turn you in. You were scared out of your mind.

You saw a small stand in the corner. The guy was in uniform and was selling hot dogs for a dollar. You walked up and bought three.

I should head back I'm sure the boys are looking for me.

You walked up the hill it was a long walk but you know you'll get use to it. You thought about the situation you were in. How long would you have to keep that job? How much money would be enough to have something stable on Mexico? Wouldn't Dally and Johnny miss the gang? They all seemed close to one another. Especially Johnny and Pony. Maybe somehow you could contact them. To let them know you all are doing okay. And about the plans.

You didn't know if you wanted to go to Mexico. You love dally for sure but things just felt off. You didn't feel to happy with him.

You walked up to the old church and then walk inside. Hotdogs still in hand. You asked for every topping. You knew the boys wouldn't have the energy to be picky.

You placed the hotdogs on one of the benches and saw Johnny asleep and dally as well. But he woke up when he saw you. You didn't say anything. He got up and sat next to you. He looked nervous.

You handed him his hotdog and he took it.

"Thanks" he said

You nodded your head. You two sat there awkwardly eating the food. The sound of soft chewing filling the air.

"Hey y/n can we talk?" Dally said. His voice cut the tension with a knife. You looked at him suddenly feeling nervous.

"Yeah sure" you said.

"Look, if you want. We can take you back and you didn't do anything. I'm the one who killed the cops. You can go back and say your innocent. They won't do anything to you" he said looking at the floor.

"No, Dal I know this is not the ideal situation right now. But I'm not leaving you here. We are gonna do this together." You said grabbing his hand.

"I'm sorry, it's that. I really did drag you into this mess y/n. And I felt like we were growing apart." He said sadly.

"It's okay Dal, I'm sorry to. I was just so stress and all I didn't think about how stress you must be. I'm here by your side okay Dal. " You said kissing his cheek.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" you responded and he kissed your lips. It was a sweet long kiss. Something that made you feel like everything will work out. That all the mess that has happened is gone. You forgot about the stress and just focused on the kiss.

Dal pushed you against the bench but you shook your head no. He gave you a questioning look and you turned to Johnny who was still sleeping.

Dal looked like he just remembered Johnny was in the same room so he helped you up. He was blushing and you chuckled.

"I got a job" you said.

"Really so fast?" He said.

"Yes! It's crazy isn't it? And at a record store I start tomorrow." You said.

"That's great babe" he said giving you a hug.

"Dal, how much money are we going to need to go to Mexico?" You asked.

"I have a idea. I know a area where we could buy homes rather not that expensive. And it will be away from people. We might need 5 grand" he said.

"5 grand?" You said.

"I think we can do it, Johnny doesn't have a mugshot so he can start working as well. And with that we can hit our goal quicker. I might try and get a job with someone I know. He won't rat me out and it might pay well." He said.

"Maybe in a few months we can go. How much is the house 5 grand?" You said

"No, from what I remember a house is like two grand. Might be cheaper actually seeing we will be trading American money." He said.

"Then what do we need the other three grand for?" You asked.

"So we can buy stuff once we get there. Like furniture and beds. I'm sure you might like some clothes as well. And maybe we can get groceries." He said.

You chuckled "you're thinking that far ahead?" You smiled.

"Of course, I want us to have a good life. And maybe in Mexico I can start working as well. Find a job and then we'll be well off" he said.

"I hope so" you smiled.

"I promise we'll be okay" he said.

"Maybe we should clean up this church a little. Maybe we can make a wall so Johnny can have his own room. If we are going to live here we should live a bit more comfortable" you said.

"Okay, I'll see if I can do anything about that babe" Dal said kissing your forehead.