-2-

Sunday. You wake up and head to the kitchen. You open the fridge and start cooking some eggs and bacon. Enough for you and Johnny. You also made some toast. You put the jelly on the table and put the two plates on the table. You then saw a sleepy Johnny walk into the living room.

"Morning!" You said sitting down placing two cups of orange juice on the table.

Johnny smiles and waves. He sits on the couch.

"What you're not gonna eat breakfast?" You said. Johnny walks toward you and sits on the table.

"I thought you made it for your boyfriend or something" he said shyly. But then eating the eggs on his plate. Again eating it really fast.

"No, I live alone here." You said taking a bite of your bacon. And then putting some jelly on a piece of toast.

"I haven't have a breakfast like this in ages." He said

"Eggs and bacon?" You said.

"No, just a nice one in general." He said as if it wasn't a big deal. It made you question what type of childhood did he have. Or if he ever had one.

"Well. You can come and eat breakfast here whenever you want Johnny." You said.

"Really?" He said.

"Of course. I don't mind. It's nice having someone here." You said with a smile.

"You're a real nice person y/n" he said. You just hummed in response drinking your orange juice.

You heard the phone ring and you headed towards it. You picked it up.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hi is this y/n?" The person said.

"Yes is this Darrel?" You said. No one really called you so you assumed they wanted to check up on Johnny.

"Well it's pony, I wanted to check up on Johnny." The voice said.

"Oh yeah, he's okay. You can come over he's just having breakfast. You can come and join him." You said.

"Oh okay, I'll be there it's the house by the library right" he said.

"Yep! It's the only one with flowers by the home." You said.

He hung up and you headed back to your seat.

"You're friend ponyboy is coming. They really worry for you huh?" You say.

"Yeah, the whole group does." He says.

"Well it's nice to have people who care for you." You say.

You hear a knock at the door and you walk to open it. You open it and find ponyboy at the door. And dally. You sighed when you saw him.

"Come in. He's in the kitchen." You say.

They follow you in and head by Johnny. Who was eating his second plate of bacon and eggs. You didn't mind. Johnny needed to eat.

"Nice place doll" dal said. You just rolled your eyes and sat down at your seat.

"Johnny, how you feeling?" Dal said messing up his hair and stealing some bacon. He sat down at the table and so did ponyboy.

"Pony are you hungry?" You said.

Pony nodded his head.
"No we are here to pick up Johnny, and I'm here to thank you for taking care of him." He said.

"No don't worry about it. He's welcomed to stay. If he needs a place to stay I don't mind." You say.

"Hey doll, can I talk to ya?" Dal said.