-4-

You froze seeing one of those nice cars drive towards you. You backed away and grabbed dal's hand. You knew you had to run this car was not one to be messed with.

"Run dal!" You yelled running grabbing his arm and running toward a building. You jumped the fence and he followed. You hid by the wall and hugged your knees. You were breathing hard. You were holding in tears. No. No. No.

You controlled your breathing trying to relax. Dally saw this and rubbed circles into your back.

"Y/n are you okay?" He said. You couldn't respond. You kept trying to catch your breath. After you were able to relax you looked at dal. He looked at you worried.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Sorry, I just have a bad history with that particular group of socs." You said getting up and looking around. Hoping you didn't see them anymore.

"Why?" He said.

You sighed "I don't wanna say" you said. You were scared to tell anyone. You couldn't tell anyone. You felt shame thinking about it. You were scared people would think of you differently. You were scared.

You froze and felt yourself fall into your knees. You cried.

No. Someone please help me! Get away from me!

You remembered how they pinned you down. Ripping your clothing and bruising your skin. They forced there drunk mouths on to yours. There hands feeling you up. You remember when they put a hand on your thigh.

"Hey what are you socs doing?"

"Shit let's get out of here"
They left and the guy chased after the socs. Not noticing you. You still felt thankful he scared them off before anything could happen. He must of not seen you. You walked back home. You felt shame. You felt mad and scared.

You hugged yourself and felt a hand touch your back. You jumped and saw it was dal. He stepped back not wanting to scared you. He gave you a hand up.

"They did something to you huh?" He said seriously. You sighed.

"No, someone stopped them before they could do anything. But I'm just still terrified about it all." You say.

"That's why you got scared when I touched you." Dal said. He looked so guilty.

"It's okay you didn't know dal." You said.

"I'm sorry about it y/n." He says.

You smile your breathing still a bit off. Dal smiled back. He was amazed how you could smile after everything. He felt like a jerk.

"Well we're here, do you wanna come in Dal?" You say.

You open your door and head inside. You sat at the couch and dal sat down by you. You turned on the TV and a movie came on.

"I love this movie!" You said.

"Really?" He said

"Yeah don't you?" You said hoping he didn't crap on your likes.

"Yeah I love it, I use to watch it all the time" he says smiling.

You talked to Dal watching the movie. You two had a lot in common. This was a different dal. Johnny was right. Dally is a nicer person once you get to know him.

"No way you seen the stones?" You said in awe.

"Yeah I went to a concert back before they were a big thing. I wish I could of gotten a vinyl." He said.

"No way! I've always wanted to seem them." You say looking over to your vinyl collection seeing the many rolling stones records you had. And many others that joined.