-14-

Two weeks passed and everything seemed to be doing well.

Dal put this wooden wall up. Sure it wasn't great but it at least gave you and dal some privacy. You guys also found two mattresses or rather. Stole two mattresses so you and dal shared one while Johnny had one of his own.

The mattresses were not at the best shape. If anything you think the person selling them was trying to throw them away. You didn't feel bad you took them from him. If he was expecting people to pay a lot money for them then he was a ass.

It was on the floor but it was better than sleeping on the cold floor. You had also made a kitchen like setting. You bought a small stove that ran on gas. All you had to do was buy the gas cans which wasn't bad. Dal has also found a old table. Sure no chairs. But the church pews weren't so bad as chairs.

Your job was rather easy. You had your money saved up and dal also got a job. It was with a friend of his but at least he doesn't have the risk of getting caught.

Maybe in a year you two could double the goal you had set. Johnny's job was across from yours he was helping with moving stuff at a store. We would always have jokes that he will get buff while working.

It was early and you woke up to see a sleeping dal. You had a small clock next to the mattress. It was just on the floor but at least it woke you up. You stood up and stretched out. It was Sunday and you had the day off. It was 8 o clock and you laid back and felt dals arms around you.

"Good morning babe" he said.

"Dal what time did you get back?" You said moving to face him.

"Rather late. Maybe three in the morning. Johnny left a couple hours after I came back. He'll be back later " he said.

"What why?" You asked.

"He wanted to make some extra money. I don't know why he said it was a surprise" dal muttered.

"Oh, I wonder what he has planned." You said.

"I don't know, but I know what I have planned." Dal smirked.

"What do you mean?" You said and dal was up and pinned you down the mattress.

"Dal?" You asked.

And he kissed you, you gasped and you kissed back.

It had been so long since you two done anything. You felt like dal was going crazy. It's like you could sense it. He was kissing desperately. Like it was the last time he would be able to.

"Sorry, It's just been so long" he said.

"It's fine. I really want to. I missed this" you said.

You kissed dal, it had been long. And it felt like you two were getting rid or rather forgetting about the stress you two were in.

His lips against yours was one of the best feelings. It had felt like you hadn't felt this passionate in ages. You felt like you didn't care or rather didn't stress about the situation you were thrown in. You just focused on dal. And honestly that was the best thing to focus on.

You hummed while kissing dal he smirked into the kiss and broke away. You looked up at him with list covered eyes. You saw his eyes were the same. It was almost scary how much lust pooled out of those eyes of him. You smiled at him sweetly holding his cheek. He ran a hand through your hair giving you a kiss on the cheek and then working down to your neck. You gasped out when he started kissing your neck.

You grabbed his hair tightly which in response only lead to him biting gently. Which made you shiver. Dal had already memorized your reactions to his touch. He knew what to do. It's like he could read you like a book. He found your sweet spot no problem. He started teasing with light kisses on it. You grip his shoulders in response. And again he sucked on it a bit roughly as a result. You gasped out surprised at how rough he was. He usually was careful to not leave any marks. But today he didn't care.

"Dal I've missed this" you moan out softly.

Dal chuckles while taking off your shirt. He also took off your bra with a swift movement. He wasn't wasting any time.

"I have too, I missed looking at your beautiful face like this" he said kissing your breasts. You moaned out turning your head to the side flushed.

You felt shy and dal smiled. He then took off his shirt and you blushed.

I don't think I could ever get use to seeing him like this

You gasped as he also took off your pants and underwear again in one fast movement. You felt shy covering your face with one of your arms.

Dal then to your surprise spread your legs open. It was so bold of him to do that so suddenly.

"Dal?" You said looking at him.

You looked at him and saw he no longer has his pants or boxers on. You blushed and dal smiled. He leaned over you and gave you once sweet kiss while entering you. You gasped into the kiss and dal used that to his advantage. His tongue coming to dance with yours.

You gasped and moaned. You heard dal as well groan from the pleasure he was in. He would also whisper sweet little things to you.

You're so beautiful.
I love you
Never leave me please

After he was done he wrapped the blanket over you and held you close.

"I won't." You said. Dal looked at you and blushed. He didn't expect you to answer that plea.

"Really you won't leave me?" Dal said.

"Really, I mean it. I love you dal I could never leave you" you said giving a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm happy to hear that doll. You really did a number on me. I didn't think I could ever care about a chick" he chuckled.

"Oh so I'm the only chick you care about?" You smiled at him.

"The one and only." He smiled.

"Dal?" You said.

"Yeah y/n?" Dal looked at you.

"Would you ever get married?" You asked