-10-

You woke up light shining at your eyes. You looked at the clock on your bedside table and signed. You still needed a hour to get up and get ready for work. You snuggled closer remembering dally was sleeping next to you. You snuggled up closer to him and just thought about the future.

He woke up lightly you just looked at home still pretty sleepy. He smiled and hugged you close.

"What is my doll doing up so early?" He chuckled.

"I can't sleep." You said sighing.

"Poor thing. You just wanna talk?" He smiled.

"About?" You said.

"Well I heard the Beatles will be playing a few towns over. We can go if you want" he said.

"What? No way!" You said. Little bit loudly. Dal but a finger in your lips to quiet you down but he chuckled.

"I see my doll all excited. I know someone who can get us backstage. So pick out a vinyl you want sighed babe" he says and kisses your forehead.

"I can't believe this! I'll get to meet them" you said with a big smile.

"You better not kiss them, I can't compete with them" he smiled.

"Awww, I would never Dal. I wouldn't want my baby to be jealous now would I?" You teased.

"Good." He said hugging you close. You smiled and hugged him back.

"I love you" he said you kissed him lips and said it back. You two got up and headed in the kitchen. You sighed and got ready for work.

"Well I should get going don't so anything stupid okay. Take care of Johnny." You said. He kissed your cheek and you said bye.

You smiled at the thought that you two were like a family. And Johnny being like your child. Even if he was around your age you couldn't help but baby Johnny. He didn't mind it seemed like, he enjoyed having a mother figure of some kind.

Work was the same thing as always, your coworker asked how you were doing. You told him everything was good. He didn't seem to trust Dal, but he didn't butt in trying to change your mind. You appreciated that.

You headed home and saw police cars around your home. You felt that your ur heart drop. You ran into your house and you talked to the officers.

"What's going on here?" You said looking at the cops nervously.

You saw Johnny and pony on the stoop sitting down quietly.

"Miss were here for Dallas Winston, we got information that he has been staying here " he said.

"Why are you looking for him?" You asked.

"Miss we can't tell you why but we are looking for him. Does he stay here or not?" The officer said annoyed.

"He doesn't anymore. I haven't seen him in a while last time I heard he's heading to the big city." You said calmly and looking annoyed.

"Don't lie to me miss, we know he's here" the officer said raising his voice.

"He left! He slapped me in the face and I threw him out. I don't care about that jerk." You yell at the offer. He gave you a blank expression and just turned away. He gave the officers a look and left. You turned and looked at Johnny and pony.

"Where is he and why are the cops here?" You said.

"I heard they were gonna arrest him for almost killing bob, he must of told the cops." Pony said he sounded man.

"Fuck! Where is he?" You said kicking the floor.

"Here babe" you hear behind you. Dal had a upset look on his face.

You grabbed his arm and shoved him into the house. Johnny and pony followed.

"Dal! What are we gonna do the cops are looking fo you" you said sitting on your couch practically pulling your hair.

"I'm leaving, I know a place away from here I'll lay low for a while. You told the cops I was heading to the city so they won't find me" he said trying to hold your hand to calm you down.

"Yeah but for how long? What are you gonna do on your own Dal?" You said

"Until everything blows over I don't know." He said.

"Dal, dal, Dal. I don't know what in gonna do with you." You sighed. You were frustrated you didn't know what you could do to help Dal.

"I'm coming with you" Johnny said you looked up at him.

"No" you said.

"He's gonna be alone, I'll be with him so he doesn't do anything." Johnny said.

"No Johnny you're not going with Dal. You have to stay with pony what would you do with Dal?" You said.

"I'm going with him I don't want him to be alone." Johnny said.

"Well what about me?" You yelled out of frustration.

"I finally have people I care about and now you two are leaving. I. I'm going to my room. " You said tears in your eyes.

You weren't upset at Johnny just upset knowing that they will have to leave. And you once again will be alone.

You walked in your room and sighed crashing into your bed. You hugged you pillow and let tears fall.

"Babe?" You heard a knock at your door.

"Y/n can we talk?" Dal said opening the door.

You sighed and stood up sitting on your bed and Dal joined you.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"For what?" You asked

"For causing this if I hadn't gotten so mad that day we could of avoided this mess." He sighed he seemed really ashamed of himself.

"Dal, where are you going exactly? And when?" You asked.

"This old church I found it's empty and no one goes up to it. I'll hide for awhile and the town is small everyone doesn't know anyone from here. I'll leave tonight" he said sighing the last part.

"Is this the end for us?" You looked at him.

"We can work it out, I'll only be gone for awhile but I'll be back" Dal said holding your hand.

"Dal you won't be able to come back, you had a weapon on you that day. You were gonna kill Bob, I'm sure they'll lock you up for attempted murder" you said.

"But I don't want us to end" Dal said holding your cheek and wiping a tear away.

"I know Dal, but I also can't wait years for you" you said.

"We'll make a plan. Me and Johnny leave and in a month you pack your things and leave with us. We'll move away from this awful place." Dal says.

"You promise?" You said.

"I promise". He says kissing the top of your head.