-7-

You shifted in your bed feeling arms around your waist. Then hug you closer. You turn and see a shirtless sleepy dally. You smiled watching his sleepy face.

You touched his hair and he fluttered his eyes opened you sat up. He looked at you his eyes focusing on your face. Searching almost. He was trying to remember the night before. You smiled softly and he smiled back memories of yesterday flooding back.

He put his arms around your waist and pushed you closer to him. Your were practically on his chest. You tried to move away but Dal shook his head.

"No you're staying here" he says.

You chuckled but managed to stand up. You kissed his forehead and turned looking at the time. It was six in the morning. Johnny usually woke up at eight.

You turn to see dally he was looking at you. You smile at him. He smiled brightly and sighed. He sighed in content. His eyes flickered and became dark again.

He pulled you closer and kissed your lips. The kiss was passionate you were pretty shocked. But kissed back.

He bite your lip lightly and snaked his tongue in. He climbed on top of you. You noticed he
Was just wearing boxers.

"Are you up for round two?" Dal says.

You look up at him and blush. You nod and chuckled.

"You're so cute when you blush." He says before attacking your neck. Sucking on the same places he did last night. He was trying to make the marks he left on your neck more darker.

He lifted your shirt once again. You just had underwear on so it was easy for him. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides.

You shaked under his touch.

"Dal, please." You huffed.

He smiled and took of your shirt, he kissed your chest inching slowly to your breasts. Once he reached it you moaned lightly. He pulled and squeezed them. Trying to get you to make those small little moans he seemed to love.

He then slid off your underwear and rubbed your clit. He looked at you watching you shake under his touch.

He then without warning wiggled a finger into you. You hitched your breathing and your back arched.

"Ah, Dal" you moaned. He look down at you and used his free hand to move a strand of hair from your face.

"Never say anyone's name like that. Just me babe" he whispers huskily. You hummed in response.

He wiggled another finger as a response. You gasped and he curled his fingers. His fingers brushing past some area. Your back shot up and arched and you felt instant pleasure. You let out a rather loud gasp.

Dal covered your lips and chuckled lightly. He didn't move his fingers.

"You like it right there?" He said.

You nodded quickly and he started rubbing that area softly. You shaked and was a mess.

"Dal please" you say.

He smiled and took his fingers out wiping them on the sheets. He pulled down his boxers and pushed in.

"Okay, I wanna hear you moan my name again." He says kissing your cheek.

He moved in a way trying to find that spot he was rubbing with his fingers. He did hit it and you moaned out. Not being able to hold it back.

"You're so cute" he says chuckling.

He continues and after it all you feel your legs get weak. You had to get ready for work but you were too sore. Dally looked at you and smiled.

He picked you up bridal style and headed to the bathroom. He placed you in the bath and turned on the water.  It was warm and then he picked you up again and sat down in the bath and you sat across his lap. You rested your head against his chest. Humming feeling relaxed.