-5-

"Bye soda!" You say seeing soda walk toward his home. He opened his door and waved you a goodbye. You smiled and headed off to your home. Once you got there you put your bike in the garage and headed inside. You saw the door was open and the lights on.

You saw Johnny and dally by your kitchen table. You saw they both looked like they had gotten into a fight. You sigh.

"What the hell happened!" You say walking towards them.

"We got jumped by some socs." Dal responded. He had a cut on his lips and a bruise on his cheek.

Johnny only had a light bruise on his arm it seemed like. You headed toward your kitchen and took out ice packs. You gave one to dally and placed one on Johnny's arm. You headed to your bathroom. Looking for your first aid kit.

"Have you guys eaten dinner?" You ask.

They both say no and you dial a number on the phone. You called and ordered two pizzas. The classic pepperoni.

You headed to the boys and got out the rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. You soaked one in the alcohol and placed it on dally's lip. He hissed at the burn but didnt flinch.

"Well at least you two aren't hurt so bad" you said cleaning up the cut on dal's lip.

"Yeah, thanks for letting us hang here. They could of hurt us bad if we didn't get here. " Dal says.

You smile "It's fine Dal, I'm glad you're all safe" you said.

"How was your date y/n" Johnny says looking back at you.

You look back at him surprised.

"Oh well it went well. I found out he likes racing. So I'm taking him to this race tomorrow after work" you said.

Dal frowned he looked a bit mad. But you didn't pay it much to mind. There was a knock at your door and it was the pizza guy, you paid and took the pizzas.

You placed them on the table and opened them. You grabbed a Coke.
"Do you guys want a Coke or beer?" You said.

"Coke" Johnny said.

"Beer please y/n" Dal says. You hand them their drinks and sit down grabbing a slice of pizza.

You open your coke and drink it enjoying the cool soda go down your throat. You saw Johnny take a slice of pizza and so does Dal.

You smile.

"Hey y/n, you know the stones are having a new album released tomorrow." Dal says.

"What no way!" You say. You thought about going to the record store tomorrow. But you face palmed yourself. You were gonna take soda to the race tomorrow. Maybe you can grab a copy of the record tomorrow you thought.

"You know I can grab you the copy tomorrow if you want" Dal says. You smile and blush.

"Really! I'll pay you back. I really need that album" you smile.

He nods his head no, "no don't worry about it. Think about it as a thank you for helping me and Johnny" Dal says.

You smile.

"It's nothing Dal, plus who else is gonna look over you two idiots." You smirked.

Johnny smiled but yawned after eating his third pizza slice.

"Johnny you can take that extra bedroom if you want" you say.

"Thank you, my parents told me not to come back for a few days. They must be having a big fight and all" he says sadness looming over his words.