(41) london

"Do we have to make an appearance? I'm exhausted, finals whopped my ass

"Do we have to make an appearance? I'm exhausted, finals whopped my ass."

"Graham, I'm definitely with you but if I don't go I'll get my ass whopped by my father. Besides we already missed the actual wedding, we just have this stupid reception." Clark rolled his eyes at me. We were in the elevator leaning against the walls, too exhausted to even move.

Finals had managed to bring us to our wits end, the biting cold of Switzerland's winter combined with the grueling assessments were enough to cause us immense physical and emotional exhaustion. We also had back to back home games causing our limbs to be sore and our patience thin.

As the elevator shot upwards towards the suites, I loudly groaned once again. "What time does it even start at?"

Clark opened his eyes to glance at me. "Like- eleven?"

I looked down to check my phone. "Fuck, it's six in the morning?"

"Why is it so early?" Clark banged his head against the elevator door before quickly backing away as it opened up. What an idiot.

"Okay so here's my proposition. We go sleep for three hours and at nine we get ready. Then at ten-ish we leave. Deal?"

Clark bumped my shoulder as he walked alongside me, pulling out our room key. "Deal. I'm dying to get some sleep finally."

Clark basically ran towards the door, and unlocked the door before swinging it open. "Come on, slow poke."

"Calm down, I'm right here." I brushed past him. Clark just chuckled in response, before pulling his suitcase with him. I unceremoniously dropped my duffle on the floor, only wincing after realizing that I had a lot of breakable items in there.

"Nice. I'm gonna go take out my contacts." Clark disappeared into the large bathroom leaving me to my thoughts.

It had been about two months since I had my whole hospital incident. Technically it wasn't that big of a deal, mainly just a moment of me being plainly stupid. After I was released the guys and I traveled back to school and continued on with the second quarter.

We had our games that Cambridge mainly won, ending the soccer season with a large trophy in the glass case with Luca's picture framed onto the wall. We celebrated the championship with a party and threw another one on Thanksgiving to celebrate a Merry Birthgiving for one of the boys. Odd, I know but the birthday boy had said that it was his best birthday yet.

"Hey what're you thinking about?"

I looked around to meet Clark's eyes, shielded by his pair of black rimmed glasses.