(44) polo

Okay so I know it's been four months or so, which feels like four-ever (i know bad pun, might make you hate me more). It has been a really stressful and busy past few months for me, and I've really taken the time to get back into everything and stay on track. With a lot of reflecting from this little hiatus, I have come to the realization of many important things about life, myself, and my writing. But don't worry, there's nothing bad! Expect there to be something exciting in the upcoming horizon! I hope you all enjoy this chapter (because I've been rewriting and erasing it for these past few months :0 )!

Quick summary: Blake and Clark began dating in October, and it is now Christmas Day. They have left Cambridge Preparatory Academy for their winter break to travel to London (Clark's home) to attend his cousins wedding. Before the wedding the pair confess their love for each other, solidifying their relationship even more. They finally get to meet up with  Clark's brother Dean (who goes to Kingston Academy), Clark's sister Finley (who used to be a raging bitch but is getting slightly better with age), Clark's parents (Jasper and Anastasia Ellington), and an old flame from Clark's past, Olivia Perrault. Clark and Blake met everyone at the Ellington's annual Christmas party at their manor in the countryside, where Olivia tried to make Blake jealous. It didn't work, and Clark explained that Olivia and him never dated, but they did sleep together on different occasions. Blake has no issues with that because the past is the past. Later on in the night Clark gets roaring drunk, and Blake and Dean take him back to his room, where Blake stays with him to help him fall asleep. This is where we left off.

Clark's POV

"Wake up, asshole

"Wake up, asshole."

I was being violently shaken awake, I attempted to ignore it, but that led to even more of the same intense shaking.

Refusing to open my eyes just yet, I let out a loud groan. "What?"

"Open your eyes stupid, you need to wake up."

Trying to fall back asleep wasn't going to work out, so I cracked one eye open to meet Blake's icy narrowed ones.

"You sleep like a dead person."

"You say such sweet words to me," I mused sarcastically.

I rubbed my eyes lazily, looking around the room to notice the bright sunlight streaming in from the opened curtains, filling the room up with light. I usually kept them drawn shut since I preferred to sleep in when I had the chance. But Blake liked sunlight. Something about photosynthesizing and vitamins.

"What time is it?"

"Eleven. Dean and I just got back from the museum."

"Eleven? Damn." I sat up slightly, wincing at the headache that made itself present with the movement.

"Well that's what happens when you get drunk and then run around the house asking a poor elderly man about his anatomy and if it's all shriveled up like a raisin."