(50) vérité

Clark's Point of View

Clark Reese Ellington was a lot of things

A stellar student, a skilled lacrosse player, a loyal friend, and a liar.

A stellar student because he always managed to turn in his class work on time, balance his studies with two varsity sports throughout the year, and ace every exam given to him. He consistently impressed his professors with an A on every single one of his report cards. School didn't come natural to him, but by persistently trying he managed to succeed.

A skilled lacrosse player because he had been playing the sport ever since he could hold a lacrosse stick. His father had enrolled him in classes when he was young, and unlike all the other sports he was forced into such as tennis and rugby- he loved lacrosse. He loved that when he played lacrosse he was known for his skill- the skill he worked so hard on for years on his own. He loved that he wasn't solely known for his last name on the field, he was just Clark the Lacrosse Player.

A loyal friend because no matter what he and his best friends went through, he would always stick by their sides. In their freshman year when Dakota was dealing with the side effects to his new ADD medicine and was lashing out, Clark didn't let Dakota's irritability and harsh words affect him and instead stayed by his side. Every June when Nico's mother's death anniversary arrived, Clark made sure to keep the boy company for the entire week and comfort him. And Luca, when Clark realized that Luca had fallen for Blake, he didn't let jealousy or anger overcome him. Clark knew about Luca's feelings without Luca even admitting to it, but he refused to let their one of a kind friendship be ruined. He loved his friends and he couldn't bear to lose them. They were his brothers.

And a liar because he was lying to his girlfriend.

I didn't really know how to feel when I stepped off of the plane at John F

I didn't really know how to feel when I stepped off of the plane at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
I felt like a mix of emotions as I was finally able to stretch my legs, sore from the treacherous eight hour plane ride. I've never really been a huge fan of traveling, especially overseas- which is pretty ironic since that's something I do very frequently.