three

chaeyoung flopped down her bed and let out a small sigh

chaeyoung flopped down her bed and let out a small sigh. it was around 9 pm and she had finally reached her apartment. it wasn't the biggest apartment she had seen, but it wasn't the smallest either. she had bought this with her own savings, six months ago and since then, she had completely "rosified it" - as lisa would often call it.

as for lisa. . .she lightly felt her face heat up as she remembered what had happened earlier. her fingertips barely touched her lips as she stared at the starry ceiling. it was a decision she had made in the spur of the moment one day, however she didn't regret it, because it looked beautiful. when she turned off the lights, the different stars and constellations would light up.

back to lisa. . .

they kissed. . .

they just. . .

oh my god, i kissed my best friend.

growing up she's never really labeled herself. and growing up, she's never dated any girls. she has flirted. . .and her first kiss was with one. . .

and now, this was the second time she kissed a girl.

it all happened too fast for her to comprehend. the two were watching the movie, things were getting heated on screen and. . .

"have you ever thought about kissing girls?" lisa blurted out all of a sudden, causing chaeyoung to turn her head and look at her. she didn't really expect this kind of question from her best friend, especially while watching this type of movie.

"to be honest, yes. i actually had my first kiss with one." she confessed, running a hand through her hair as she looked at lisa in the eye. "it was more of a peck, but i guess it still counts."

chaeyoung noticed lisa's eyes were now on her lips and she suddenly felt her throat dry. she saw lisa bite her own lip in silence.

"would you. . . try it?" she heard lisa ask as her face kept inching closer and closer to hers. under the dark room, the lights from the TV fell on lisa's pale skin, making her look flawless. shadows were casted down her eyes, nose and jaw and her full pink lips looked lush. chaeyoung could feel her heart's pace pick up a little.

"w-what," she found herself saying. the tension in the air grew thick, the sound of the main characters kissing from the TV echoing in the whole room.

"would you," lisa breathed out, her breath fanning chaeyoung's lips. "kiss me?"

the two stared at each-other in the eye, their noses touching. chaeyoung had no idea how to respond. she had thought about kissing her best friend before, but had pushed those thoughts away, thinking it was a one time thing. and now that she had the chance, was she going to take it?

it was quick, the feeling of their lips brushing against one-another's. less than a second later, their lips met. chaeyoung's eyes fluttered closed. the kiss was slow, sweet and warm. it tuned out all of her thoughts at the moment and all she could think about was how soft lisa's lips felt against her own.

the warmth and softness that had enveloped her all of a sudden faded and chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes, seeing her best friend, who was sheepishly smiling at her.

"you're a good kisser," chaeyoung awkwardly mumbled.

"yeah." lisa chuckled, smiling at her. "more popcorn?"

she nodded in response.

her phone buzzed all of a sudden, making her snap out of her thoughts. she reached in her pocket and saw that it was a message from lisa, asking if she had arrived home safely. she texted her back before walking over to her closet and changing into her pajamas. she wondered whether things between her and lisa were going to change after the intimate moment they just shared.

she really hoped they didn't.
_________
a/n: what do you all think of the story so far? enjoying it?❤️