seventeen

jennie smirked once chaeyoung accepted her offer and got on her motorcycle, handing the other girl the spare helmet irene was wearing earlier before putting her own on

jennie smirked once chaeyoung accepted her offer and got on her motorcycle, handing the other girl the spare helmet irene was wearing earlier before putting her own on. "hold on tight," she warned before speeding down the streets once again. she felt chaeyoung tighten her grip around her waist, but she didn't feel scared. strangely enough, she was laughing wholeheartedly, enjoying herself. it brought a smile to jennie's lips. these were the only moments she actually felt alive, the only moments where she didn't have to worry about all of the insults and emotional abuse she had gone through. being a part of the lgbtq+ community was hard, especially in a conservative country like korea, but she didn't want to stay in the closet and pretend to be someone who she wasn't. that's probably why her mom kicked her out and pretended she was dead.

jennie felt her eyes prick with tears as she continued speeding down the streets, everything around her becoming a blur. the rain was still falling, causing the roads to be more slippery than usual but jennie didn't mind since she was a pro at this. after a few minutes, she made it to her apartment and got off the motorcycle. chaeyoung looked over at her with confused eyes, to which jennie replied: "i need to change," before gesturing at her wet clothes. the younger nodded and the two made their way inside of her apartment.

it felt weird for jennie to have a guest come in at day. usually all her guests came at night and left by day. she sighed in frustration, tossing the keys on the nightstand beside the front door. maybe it was the fact that she had been alone the past few days, drowning in her thoughts at home while consuming alcohol ; maybe it was the fact that finally all of her worries had started to pile up once again and she felt miserable, in need of that temporary something that would be able to make her forget, forget about everything, even if it was for a short period of time ; maybe dhe was desperate, she didn't care. turning to look back at chaeyoung, who was standing by the front door and messing with her fingers, not knowing whether it would be okay for her to come in or not, sweet chaeyoung, who she desperately wanted beneath her, to feel her, to touch her, to kiss her. she felt a physical attraction when it came to her. maybe it was the fact that she was so innocent compared to everyone else she had met before, so naive and so fragile. it made her want to protect her, but it also made her want to ruin her at the same time.

jennie was a walking storm, destroying everything she touched and chaeyoung, she was a frail little flower, ready to break at any moment.

their eyes met and jennie motioned for her to come in. chaeyoung did. she slowly walked inside, looking down at the floor instead. she immediately took a step back once jennie walked towards the front door, probably thinking she was walking towards her. pushing the front door closed, jennie stood there, looking down at the younger. things weren't supposed to go this way. chaeyoung wasn't supposed to look up at her with big blue eyes, cherry lips parted. she wasn't supposed to lean in slowly. chaeyoung wasn't supposed to allow that to happen. they weren't supposed to kiss. yet it happened.

soft. chaeyoung's lips are soft. she stays rigid for a few moments, keeping her lips pressed against hers before slowly pulling away. this isn't right. she needed to stop. this wasn't right. she was supposed to change her clothes and then they would ride somewhere else. it wasn't supposed to-

she didn't expect chaeyoung to grab her by the collar and smash their lips together again. her hands move to grip the younger's waist and she slowly moves forward, pushing chaeyoung against the wall. the sudden impact caused her to gasp and jennie easily slipped her tongue into her mouth. she tasted like cherry chapstick and it brought a small smile to her lips. slowly pulling away, chaeyoung let out a groan of disapproval and tried to kiss her again. jennie couldn't help but grin at that and instead started working on kissing her neck, sucking and biting on different areas as well as allowing her teeth to scrape across her throat. chaeyoung moaned in response, hands tugging at her hair and slowly guiding her back to her lips. chaeyoung didn't hold back this time, jennie noted, as the kiss turned more aggressive.  jennie slowly started walking backwards, blindly making her way to the bathroom with chaeyoung.

when the younger pulled away from the kiss, the two were breathing heavily. chaeyoung eyed jennie's bathroom with a confused look on her face before turning to look back at the older.

jennie only smiled at her in response, pulling away and taking off her shirt. "ever tried shower sex before?"