Face your fears or phobias

Osomatsu - Monophobia

Osomatsu: *look around* okay this is really not funny....i'm in a lock room....with no fucking windows....but a damn light.... *breaths in* hello! Is anyone out there?!

*silence*

Osomatsu: *eyes widen* .....hey... *runs and hit the door* hey! Someone out there! Hey!

Otsumatsu: *wearing headphones and on his tablet* .....

Osomatsu: *hiting the door* hey...someone...please....i can't be all alone here....Hitsumi.....guys.... *starts crying and fall to his knees* anyone!

Otsumatsu: ...... (It's just a dare....the using their fears against them)

Osomatsu: *stands up and walk to a corner sit down then hug his knees* someone....anyone there....don't leave me alone here *crys hard*

Karamatsu- Autophobia or fear of being hated or Anthropophobia

Karamatsu: *stares at a wall in shocked and shaking*

*all the walls are painted in red paint saying 'i hate you' i wish you just died in that fire' 'no one really loves you' ' you so painful and cringy it gave me cancer' 'just go away somewhere' 'i really hate you to death' 'you making me blind' etc and there are pictures of him young and grown up tie up to the pole injured*

(Osomatsu-kun age 10 to Osomatsu-san!)

Karamatsu: *steps back crying a little* why...why all these hurtful.... *falls to his knees* this can't be... *stare at a different wall and gasp*

*the wall said 'i should have never married a painful person' 'leave me alone me cringematsu' 'i hate you to this day' *

Karamatsu: Those words....no....not only my burazas but my.... *crys hard and screams*

Karumamatsu: *outside of the lock room closing the red paint* (damn the person who gave us this dare is evil but let me play the song on the speakers in his room) *pick up a remote and hit a button*

Karamatsu: *gasp* the seventh me....in my voice....please kill me....

Karumamatsu: ..... (damn the owner of the dare is evil)

Choromatsu - Glossophobia

Choromatsu: *sweating and shaking*

Gemuri: ....

Kyoromatsu: .....

Choromatsu: U-uh...i w-would to....welcome you guys....to my book reading.....

Gemuri: Okay thank you for having me here

Kyoromatsu: Keep going

Choromatsu: *flinched and hold up his tablet* um...i..i would be reading....a f-fanfiction....called Not a waste of space....about me....

Gemuri: Okay

Choromatsu: *shaking and look down* chapter one...Rooftop....

Gemuri: Oh

Choromatsu: Hm....

Kyoromatsu: Choromatsu read it this is a dare

Gemuri: Huh?

Choromatsu: .....I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS! *runs really fast screaming*

Kyoromatsu: Choromatsu! *chase after him*

Gemuri: .....

Ichimatsu - Trypanophobia and Nosocomephobia also Latrophobia (blame Matsu hospital to give him those phobias)

Ichimatsu: *walking around and looking around scare* this is some.....scary looking hospital....it looks haunted and abandoned....

Shishimatsu: *peeking through the window*

Ichimatsu: .....Matsu hospital looks horrific like this....but our hospital is um....nice....

Shishimatsu: *jumps through the window and runs*

Ichimatsu: *turn around fast* w-what was...that.... *looks around and turn around* probably noth- *a syringe fly by his head* ....what... *stare at the wall next to him and see a syringe stuck on the wall* a...medical syringe....

Shishimatsu: You are here for your check mr. Matsuno

Ichimatsu: *widen his eyes and looks next to him* a nurse....

Shishimatsu: Yep *pulls down a black mouth mask smirking* and you on time for your check up

Ichimatsu: My what....

Shishimatsu: And for your appointment today *smiles evily* looks like you in need for a shot *throws one at him*

Ichimatsu: Ah! *dodges and look at him*

Shishimatsu: Oh i missed but don't worry this is your dare *lick the needle*

Ichimatsu: .... *runs away fast screaming*

Shishimatsu: Come get your shot! *chase after him*

Jyushimatsu - Anthropophobia 

Jyushimatsu: *tie up to a chair* huh?

Kuchimatsu: *try to type on a laptop*

Jyushimatsu: Kuchimatsu what are you doing?

Kuchimatsu: Your dare....

Jyushimatsu: Huh?

Kuchimatsu: *turns around* your dare *click on a video*

Jyushimatsu: No! I'm not a child! I'm a man!

Kuchimatsu: .....

Jyushimatsu: No! I'm not a bubbly immature guy! No!

Todomatsu - Nycotophobia

Todomatsu: *cryings* it's to dark....i can't see anything... *runs and screams* what did i hit?! *move his hands around and steps back* it feels hairy! *runs crying* help! Someone help me! *feels something touch his hand laughing* my hand! *screams and feels something touch his ankle* oh my god! Don't eat me! *runs fast screaming*

Toramatsu: *outside of the lock room holding a remote giggling* i like the halloween remote control spider and the halloween decorations

Todomatsu: *screams loud* help me! *crys harder*

Toramatsu: I like this dare cause i don't have to fight or fake my innocence *smiles* now bye and buckle your seatbelt *push a button*

Todomatsu: *screams* something hairy touch my head!