Pt.1

" I promise," She says

She wraps her finger around his, trusting him.

"The keys are over there number 3 is the car number. Everything you need is in there, especially extra guns and ammo, there is Also a tracker in the car so in case anything goes wrong we know where you are" He says.

She nods.

"And Y/N," He says. Making her look up at him. "Be careful."

Y/N POV

I have no idea what he's doing to me. Or why even feel this way, but something about him just makes me UwU so hard. I feel I may die of a heart attack because of him. wHY MUSt YoU Do ThiS TO mE?

I manage to get all my emotions together.

"I will" I nodded giving him a smile.

I rush over to the box of keys and look for the number three once I'm done I take the elevator done to the cars.

I walk over to number 3 and I'm stunned by how beautiful it is I didn't realize it had diamonds. Omg must've been so expensive!!

I look up to see all the members staring at me

I look up to see all the members staring at me. I wave and point to the car holding a thumbs up while smiling. Then unlock the door. The smell of fresh leather and new car Smell still lingering in the air. I then put the keys into the ignition and turn the car on.

The sound of the engine fills up the garage just then the garage door opens. And the GPS to the car automatically turns on.

Third POV

She then presses the gas and leaves.

"Alright everyone let's do this. Suga go get the vans bring your computer, and hack into the traffic system and make all the lights green for Y/N, Jung kook go and bring extra men were gonna need them, hoseok take jimin, and Tae with you to bring on the big guns, Jin get all of the medical supplies in case if anything happens."

"He doesn't know what's coming," Rm says while smirking.

Meanwhile

"SHinE BRiGhT LikE A DiAM-"

" Turn right on Harvard road"

"Aish stupid thing" I push the gas going faster. While driving I start thinking about all the times I've had with my mom and dad. Why... Why did you do this to me... I know it wasn't because of you losing men... There has to be something...... Why use me. I thought u were supposed to be my father, but you're just like everyone else. A tear falls from my eye, and I press the gas harder.

"H-hey hello can you hear me, are u crying," Suga says through the earpiece?

"No," I say quickly rubbing my eyes and calming myself by breathing.

"Just the allergies, you know heh" I laugh awkwardly.

"O-okay anyway, whenever you get there park a few blocks down and, wait
Till we get there whenever I say go meet us behind the back entrance will be waiting for you."

"Thank you," I say quietly not sure if he heard.

"Your welcome", he says in a deep voice.

"Turn right on coast avenue"

I'm almost there, and my heart is racing.

I let out a big sigh.

"Here we go"

As I turn the corner I park four blocks away facing toward the facility. I look for binoculars inside the car, and to my surprise, I find some. There's a lot of cars it looks like my dad is having a meeting.

"Guys hello g-"

" Yea," Suga says.

" It looks like my dad is having a meeting the entire road next to the facility is filled I think you're going to have to find another route"

"We're one step ahead of you" Suga laughs.

"What do you mean," I say confused

"Go," Suga says.

I grab my gun and tuck it away then grab the keys to the car. I look back to make sure I didn't forget anything.

"So as soon as you pass the tree turn"

"But, there's nothing there"

As soon as I say that I see a guy come from the facility, looked like a bodyguard.

"Someone just came from the building what do I do," I say rushingly. Getting closer to the tree.

"Do you trust me?" Suga says out of the blue in a hoarse voice.

"Yes," I say as I turn the tree.

"Then jump" As he says that I see a big hole and signs that say construction site.

"HEY," the bodyguard says running toward me.

I have to wait. I have to kill him. If I don't he will call and warn the people in there.

I crack my knuckles.

"Suga I'll be a minute late"

"What why!"

As he says that the guy comes charging toward me. I dodge him making him crashed into the tree knocking him out.

"Never mind," I say while laughing.

"What happened"

"You'll see"

I get the man's body and throw him down the hole. "Get ready I'm coming"

I jump into the hole as soon as I feel I'm about to hit the ground strong arms catch me preventing me from hitting the ground. My hand lands on his hard chest.

"Hello princess," Hoseok says deeply.

Then he puts me on my feet on the ground. I look behind him and see the rest of the members. Except suga.

" Who's that," He says pointing toward the body.

"Someone I need to kill," I say and walk towards the body.

Just then I feel a hand on my wrist preventing me from going further.

I turn and see hoseok grabbing me.

"Don't, we need him?" He says.

I nodded understanding.

"Where's suga," I ask

"I'm in the car," Suga says.

"Oh" I nod

I look around and see an underground passage.

"What's this," I say looking around.

"It was an underground exit, but they stopped using it seems like your dad forgot about it."

"Well let's go," Jimin says.

We all walk towards the door.

"Wait what are you gonna do with-" Just then more people came through the door and picked up the man's body.

"You didn't think we would come alone right Y/N? " Rm said smirking.

"Yes,"

They laugh

"C'mon we got lots to do, it's gonna be fun," Tae says jumping with excitement.

"Lead the way Y/N," Jimin says.