sanity

"Take her." His servants don't hesitate to do so. Just before the members block their way.

"Do not tempt me. Remember I have what you want." He shows the tablet again showing yoongi on the edge of dying. "Just one click and he dies."

All the members look at each other before they realized that they had lost.

"Good boys." They drag Y/N out and the old man follows. "If you want precious yoongi back you'll go through him." He points at bogum. "But if you want her, " he smirks an evil smirk. "You'll go through me."  Just before they could even speak the old man had already left.

Jin walks up to RM "What do you want us to do now?" RM takes a deep breath "Get bogum we got things to do." He then walks away. Jin noticed his eyes were no longer the soft dark brown but had turned much darker than before.

The light shines brightly on a disorientated Y/n not sure of what had happened. Her vision fails as she is trying to make out the figure in front of her. "What have you done to me?!"

The figure says nothing as he just watches her try to put herself together. Just then she realizes she's in a safe house and is chained to the wall.

A door opens to the side of her revealing the old man with more of his servants carrying some extraction tools.

"Well well look who's up and alive." The old man smirks giving Y/N goosebumps. "Who are you and what do you want?" Y/N tries to get up but fails. "And what did you do to me?"

"I'm bang si-hyuk." Y/N becomes confused as she has never met this man in her entire life.

"See you are special and you have a gift." He walks slowly around her. "A gift?" She says. " Not everyone knows they do but you Y/N, you have it. As a matter of fact, your story I would say is the most complicated out there." He stops for minute bringing his finger to his mouth as he tries to figure out something.

"What are you saying." Y/N tries to understand what he is talking about but doesn't which only makes him laugh.

" I made you."

"Stop Hyung, at this rate he's going to die." Jimin tries to pull RM off bogum.

"TELL ME WHERE HE HIS," RM yells at bogum only getting nothing out of him. "You think I would just tell you." His cut on his lip becomes bigger as he smiles. "Guess you'll just have to kill me to find out."

"Killing you would only make it easier I would make you suffer than have you take the coward way out," Rm says through gritted teeth. "Fetch my toy" the servant rushes out the room to bring the shocker.

"Let's see if you wanna stay quiet now." He smiles showing his two deep dimples show.

Bogum become still as he feels a sharp metal rub against his neck. "You know when I first meet you, " RM pushes the metal harshly on his neck and leans near his ear. "I thought we would be really good friends, " Bogum tries to move away but can only go so far. RM Harsy pushes the metal in his neck out comes a dark red liquid. "But you only became the enemy." He turns on the shocker to it's highest level there is.

"H-he is coming."

"In The P-Ppark."