pt2

The stomps of our footsteps are all that could be heard.

"My men can only come to here," Rm says pointing to the corner.

"But as soon as we pass that corner we are gonna be by ourselves."

She nods.

"But when we come back my men well be ready in case if anyone has survived or if anyone had followed us."

"I'll guarantee you there will be no survivors." She says darkly.

"Let's do this" She runs past the corner with the gun in her hand. Having the rest of the members follow behind.

                       Hoseok POV

I follow behind her till she motions me to go behind the door. Then she motions Tae to open the door so she can go in. I look toward jimin and nod my head to go behind her and follow.

I can hear my heart in my ears beating fast.

"Hoseok, you ready," She says

"Always," I say while smirking.

"3"

"2"

"1"

I open the door she rushes in with jimin.

                           Y/n POV

Me and jimin hide behind a desk. While the rest hide in the one next to us.

"Did you hear what the boss did to his daughter?" The guard says.

I feel anger rise in me making my hand turn in to a fist, and my other hand grips my gun tighter.

Jimin puts his hand over my fist making me calm down a little.

"It's your call," Jimin says

"Everyone knows" I whisper

"Yea he sold her to bangtan, and she doesn't even know" Both guards laugh.

That's it.

I stand from the desk grabbing my gun, and pointing it toward both the guards.

"Oh she does," I say through gritted teeth.

Quickly shooting them both.

I walk toward the dead bodies and step over them I then turn toward the desks to where the members are hiding.

"You can come out now," I say

"Did you fart?" Hoseok says.

"Oh sorry hyung" Tae says

"I'm comin-" He then bumps his head under the table. "Aishah" Rm says while coming from the table rubbing his head.

Jung kook rushes over toward the bodies checking them.

"Ooo this might come in handy," He says looking at a knife. He then pulls out a key card.

"I'm going to need that" I snatched it away from Jung kook

"Hey, what if I wanted it" Jung kook pouts like a little kid.

"Oh, cmon Jung-" I feel hands wrap around my waist and cold metal touches my neck.

Jung kook looks up.

                 Jung kook POV

I look up.

I feel my anger grow quickly.

"Don't move, or I'll kill her?" The man says

I look toward Y/N to see her eyes lit with fire. I take a step back. Then I look toward the man.