Be careful.

"Y/N stay still!" The makeup artist throws a fuss and pulls y/n's head back.

"I'm sor- aaahh are you trying to break my neck or what.

J-hope laughs as he walks through the door."Y/N RM says to wear this it has a built-in tracker in it, and camera so we know where you are."

He hands her the heavy jewelry.

She stares at in awe

She stares at in awe. "Wow"

"I know right" He jumps with excitement. " Anyways I have to go now, "he waves and leaves the room.

"Now back to our work ok Y/N, now you can't move or not it'll get in your eye and it'll burn if it does you'll lose your eye forever."

"You've got to be kidding me really?" Her eyes widen with every word.

"Nope now don't move."

"Hey Y/N I'm already done I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"Ok see yo-" Her jaw drops.

"Is there something wrong?" He starts checking his outfit

"N-no no everything is perfect your perfect."

"Holy shit Jimin you took my straight and yeeted out the window. I may not be rapunzel but you can pull on my hair." Jay wiggles his eyebrows and walks closer to Jimin.

"Hey jay, watch it, not the only one who's hungry. It's a proven fact th- RUN JIMIN NOW'S YOUR CHANCE GO." Y/n says while almost flying out of her seat.

"THANK YOU Y/N!!"

"No time to waste you still aren't dressed yet and your make-up is not done."

"I know I know now work your magic let's get this done."

One hour later

"Hey Y/N are you almost done?" Rm yells from the living.

"Yea just a minute, Aishah this stupid dress is gonna be the death of me."

"Trust me Y/N you look amazing" All the stylists admire their hard work

"Now go and be sexy and wow all the boys I didn't waste all this time on you for nothing now go. shoo shoo," The stylist pushes her out the door.

Y/n POV

My heart Is beating like crazy my anxiety is through the roof! And hopefully, I don't trip down the stairs!

"Here let me help you" Jay puts his hand out.

"Thanks" I take his hand and we both walk down the stairs together.

"You look beautiful in that dress, blues you color."

"Stopppp." I laugh.

" I hear her she's coming." I hear what sounds to be Tae then I hear shuffling.

I walk down the last step. All the members stare at me in shock.

"Unrecognizable." Tea says quietly.

"Wow look at you," Jin claps. "You were just a baby now you turned into a beautiful young woman." Jin wipes his fake tears away.

I try to hold back my laugh.

"You look stunning Y/N," Hoseok says.

"I agree but it'such a shame you can't see the mark," Suga said causing the members to beat him up.

"Ashamed you should be ashamed" Jin yells.

"Mark?! What mark." Jay looks at Y/N confused.

"Nothing to worry about." I look at RM.

"Y/N, Jimin I think your ride is here." RM points outside to the huge limo.

"Duty calls gotta go." I quickly run out with Jimin.

"Y'all be careful well be there in a while."