existence

"You won't believe what we found in the basement."

"What?"

"Blood, There's blood everywhere. OH MY GO-"  The call abruptly ends.

RM feels his stomach clench as more thoughts start racing over his mind once again.

He rushes into the room.

"STOP PLAYING GAMES AND TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK HE IS!"

Bogum looks up tiredly with tears rolling down his cheeks. "I did, he's supposed to be there." RM leaves the room impatiently. 

                    Two hours before

"Please, please don't do this." Y/N tries to wiggle free. The ten people holding her down are unfazed by her pleas.

Another group of people bring someone down the stairs. "Let go of me!"

"Yoongi" she catches his attention and is shocked by his condition.

"Y/N" he was interrupted by the old man walking in.

"Let's have some fun." He grabs a sharp scalpel going near Y/N. He laughs " You'll only feel a pinch darling."

"No, please. Yoongi if you get out, " the scalpel was above her neck. "Don't look for me." He then sliced her neck which made Y/N fall limp.

"NO! WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU'LL PAY YOU SON OF A BITC-" Just then he was knocked out.

He reached into her neck and pulled out a chip. "Here is the gift, sleep well my darling."

                       Back to present

RM is trying to figure out what to do as he smokes a cigarette. Just then the members arrive he rushes over to them. "Jimin what happened!?"

He walks to the back seat and opens the door. More members come around to help him pull yoongi out of the car.

"He's on the verge of death. Quick call the medical team take him to the top fast!" He demands the staff as they run to help him.

J-hope walks over so does jin." I took pictures of everything and got samples of the blood on the floor." J-hope hands the phone to him and the blood samples. "I wonder if she's dead, or if it's even her blood?" Jin looks at him, " when we came the door was wide open so im assuming they were there with
Y/N and left fast as they were on some type of time limit.

Quick let's go inside we can maybe track them.

They all rush inside and go to the main room.

"What was the closest store?" RM began typing as quickly as he can.

Jungkook tries hard to remember, "I think there was a nearby gas station."

"Ok, was there and traffic lights." Jungkook nods his head.

After a few long minutes, RM gets a lead of three cars moving the same speed and distance. "Bingo."

Taehyung breathes out a breath he didn't realize he was holding."You found them!"

"Yes, wait a minute." RM's eyes widen "they look as there heading out of the country." 

      ~~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~

WHATTTTTT!!!! WE HIT 2k I have no idea what to say. But thank you so much for the support! I really do appreciate it. I will promise to do better I know it's kinda of a rocky start like not very clean. I will do my very best to make the story the best I can make it. THANK YOU SO MUCHHH I LUVVVV YOUUUU💜