Bogum

"Can I just have a glass of water please." Y/N says to the bartender.

"What kind of person steps into the bar just to ask for water."

Y/N takes a deep breath."What kind of pers-"

"Are you really making this young lady lose her patience just for a glass of water?" Bogum puts his hand on her shoulder feeling sympathy.

"You're fired," he says calmly.

Y/N eyes wide in shock.

The bartender paused for a minute before grabbing a glass and throwing it on the floor gaining everyone's attention. Guards came in a split second dragged him out.

"What a drama queen," Bogum says

Making Y/N laugh.

"I know right."

"I saw you dancing with Park Jimin are you two dating." He moves closer making Y/N uncomfortable.

"No, we are just friends."

"It didn't look like you and him were friends by the w-"

"Are you jealous?" Y/N looks at him making direct eye contact."I bearly even know you now you're sounding like an overprotective boyfriend." Y/N was about to walk away but he grabs her wrist.

"Wait"

She turns to him giving her full attention.

"Can we start over?" He rubs the back of his head.

Y/N was about to speak when the music got louder.

"What"

"I said CAN WE START OVER"

Y/N quickly grabs bogum's hand and runs to a quieter place.

                        Y/N POV

"I'm going to hack into the system and make the music louder, "Suga says.

"Can we start over?"

The music gets louder I play dumb as If I didn't hear what he said." what?"

"I said CAN WE START OVER?"

This is what I've been waiting for. I quickly grab his hand and head to a 'quieter place'.

Suga fingers typing against the keyboard trying to get to the blueprints of the house."There's a room to your left you can go in there everyone is following behind you."

I quickly run in the room pushing him inside. I close the door quickly and turn the other way to find him standing right behind me.

His hand runs against my thigh up to my side then up my neck. Sending spikes throughout my body giving me an electric feeling that I can't get enough of. He leans in. Inches away from my face and kisses me gently but passionate. Something about it gives me butterflies in my stomach I can't control. The passion grows and now we are kissing each other hungrily.

We then stop and try to catch our breaths.

"I know what you're here for." Bogum smirks.

"What do you mean?" I try to act confused. My heart is racing.

               Members POV

"What's taking her so long?" Jungkook asked.

"I think he knows what we're up to." Suga typing stops.

Tae looks at everyone then to the floor."What do you mean?"

"H-hold on im losing her. It sounds like something is interfering with the earpiece."

"We have to do something before it's too late," Hoseok says.

"Wait" suga yells.

"Something is fishy here." Jin looks around trying to put his finger on it.

" I T-th....He....pe...ca."

"Suga you're cutting out what's going on?" Namjoon tries to listen more but pure static interference is all that can be heard.

"THERE IS A HUGE GROUP OF PEOPLE GOING TO-"

"Well, well if it ain't the most strong mafia in the world, Bangtan."