losing it.

Rm's eyes widen.

"Excuse me" Rm steps out of the room and goes to the other side.

"I-it can't be," Taehyung says Teary-eyed.

"She's lying hyung," Jimin says toward rm.

"He's our best friend," Jungkook says quietly.

"He knows everything about us, but whenever we tried to learn more about him he resisted," Suga said.

"How are we going to destroy, him?" He continued.

"I don't know. " Rm says quietly.

"Should've known something was off about him. " Hoseok says then gets up and rushes out the room. Crashing into Jin.

"He-"

"Bogum has betrayed us" Hoseok then walks away.

The worse thing about betrayal is that it never comes from an enemy.

Jin rushes into the room to see everyone losing it.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN. " Jin says making everyone stop. All that can be heard is taehynugs cries.

"Living room, NOW! "

All the members rush out

He then goes to the guards in front of the room.

"Knock her out, and put her in a maximum-security cell. I want her to be watched 24/7."

"Yes, sir. "

Y/N POV

I hear loud footsteps outside my door. I drink some water and take the antibiotics Jin left for me, and I rush toward the door to open it, I catch a glimpse of what seems to be hoseok.

I follow him.

I rush down the Hall and turn the same corner. He looked so angry. He then walks into the 'fighting room'. I wait a little before I hear his fist hitting the punching bag.

I walk in quietly with him not noticing.

He's punching with no shirt. His muscles moving beautifully with every swing.

"Why.did.you.do.it" Hoseok says.

"I thought you were our friend, we trusted you, I trusted you." He then stops and puts his head against the punching bag and cries.

I feel bad so I walked toward him. I hug his side, he tenses up but soon realizes it was me. He then turns full faces me returning the hug then puts his head on my shoulder, and cries even more.

I hesitantly lift my hand and place it on his head slowly stroking his hair.

"B-bogum... H-he b-b-betrayed us." He says in between sobs.

"I was just talking about that with jin. Do you wanna know what I told him?"

He nods. I then repeat the same thing I told Jin.

"I couldn't agree more," He says lifting his head from my shoulder.

I feel a huge wet spot on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok says.

"Don't worry, I'm glad I gave you a shoulder to cry on."

I look up at him to see him staring back at me. His eyes are so beautiful I could stare at them all day. Wait is it me or is he leaning in, and why am I leaning in!? Oh.. OHH he's about to kiss me. I feel his breath inches away from my lips.

"Y/N, hoseok! " Jin says.

"I've been looking everywhere for you two. Y/N i told you to rest aish anyway I'll get onto you later, but right now we need to go to the living room, NOW!" he then drags them both to the living room.

Authors note

heheheh  ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)