Car ride.

Me and Jimin step inside the limo and sit next to each other.

"You look stunning in that dress." He brushes his hand against my thigh.

"Your not doing to bad yourself." I scan him from head to toe. I wonder what's under that tuxedo. No NO not today. I breathe and cleanse my mind of the unholy thoughts.

"What are you thinking about Y/N," He leans in and moves my hair away from my ear exposing my collar bone. He breathes on my neck sending shivers down my spine then whispers.

"Is it about me?"

"Psshhfft no, " I move away a little from him and put my hair back the way it was. "Don't get to full of your self."

"You're to funny. " He laughs. Causing my heart to beat faster.

"You say that but your blushing so hard right now. Even your make-up can't hide it." He says while laughing.

"What! No it's because she put blush on my cheeks." I get my mirror out from my purse I almost drop it from seeing a different person. "Woah who is that? I don't look like me do you see that. I can now say I finally look like a girl."

"You've always looked like one you just didn't try." He then looks at me and smiles. "But if you were to try all the boys would be after you."

I smile back at him not knowing what to say.

"Oh yeah, Namjoon-hyung he gave me these." He digs in his pocket and pulls out two earpieces.

We both put them on.

"HELLO ARE YOU THERE HELLO" suga yells.

Causing me and Jimin to wince.

"Yes were here, everything is fine."

"You idiot I told you to put them on when you get inside the car not wait for A WHOLE ENTIRE F*CKING HOUR DON'T YO-"

"NOW LISTEN HERE YOU IMPATIENT LITTLE SH*T WE ARE NOT DEAD CAN YOU STOP WITH THE YELLING BEFORE YOU BREAK MY EARDRUM." I said.

"Yea what she said." Jimin says in a tiny tone.

Silence fills the air.

"Y/N did you bring anything extra cause I did." He shows me his gun

"Yea." I smile and show him my thigh.

"I wasn't talking about your leg oh could you please cover it before you give me a heart attack." He tries looking away.

"Aww is Jimin blushing funny how tables turn. But anyway No stupid I brought a knife." He slowly turns then gulps.

"Do you think he'll notice?" He shakes his head frantically. I then cover my thigh back up. Jimin release his breath that he's been holding.

"Do I have that much of an impact on you?" I ask curiously seeing Jimins state.

"You don't know how much you affect me, no not me the rest of us."

"Really?" I say with shock.

"Oh look were already here! Get ready remember I'll be there keeping an eye on you and so will the rest of us. Get him alone. If we take long knock him out."

I nod.