4; Birthday Surprises

*The next day on set*

*Third person perspective*

Everyone was getting ready for the next scene. In this scene Ella changes herself to try and find some friends in the group of 'nerds' as they were classified as by the rest of the school. Her outfit was a purple skirt, a cute printed shirt and her hair was done up into pigtails.

She got on her outfit and headed out to the set where the scene was being shot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She got on her outfit and headed out to the set where the scene was being shot.

"Kara! Let's start, shall we?" The director says pointing to Kara's place in the scene.

She nodded and walked over to her place.

Ella walks into the cafeteria and makes her way to the table of 'nerds'. They turn their heads towards her as they notice her walking to their table. They quickly turn their heads to each other and discuss something.

"Hi" Ella says as she reaches the table.

They break their huddle and look up at Ella.

"Hello" They all say in sync.

"Sooo. Did you guys enjoy math!" Ella asks as she tries to take a seat but fails as none of them move to make any space, so she just stays standing.

"Yes, but I believe that Physics was definitely a lesson to enjoy today" one of them says.

"Of course!" Ella says, it was shown across her face that she had no idea what they were talking about as she doesn't take Physics.

After a while more of pestering them the bell goes and they all scramble to get to their next class leaving Ella behind standing by herself.

"That went well" She says to herself.

"Cut" the director yells

"Kara that was great" James says from behind the camera.

"Thanks"

The next few months flew past quickly. Kara was enjoying herself filming Butterfly. Her and James had gotten closer and hung out a lot more in their free time when they weren't filming. The 7 months was coming to an end. They hadn't finishing filming yet, but the actors needed a break, so the directors planned accordingly so they had one month off before they came back for another final 2 months of filming.

Kara and James were hanging out in Kara's trailer playing Monopoly when Kara's phone starts ringing. It's Ruel. She answers the call.

"Hey Ruel"

"Hey Kara, what are you doing?"

"Just playing Monopoly with James" Kara saying turning the camera around to show Ruel the board and James waving to him.

"Hey James" Ruel says.

"Why did you call? Anything important" Kara asks turning the camera back around to face her.