12; She isn't planning on coming back

A/N

Ayo! I'm back. I just wanted to say before you read the chapter...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K. Ahhh Yay 

and #1 in ruelfanfic 

Ok continue.

*Ruel's POV in Australia*

It has been one week since Kara left to go to America. We've been facetiming everyday whether it is with the rest of the gang or just us two. She has finally got settled in to her new house in America. It's weird, I mean hearing her talk about decorating her room there and watching her do a clothing haul to Ivy and Madi. The way she talks about it one could think that she isn't planning on coming back. 

"Ruel? You still there" Kara says through the phone screen. 

"What? Oh yeah I'm still here. You were saying?" I reply coming back from my little doze off. 

"Right, I have to go now cause I am finally going to meet the rest of the cast! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!! Robert Downey Jr! Omg what will I say! Wait. will I be able to speak? I am hundred percent sure I will melt into a puddle. AHHHH" She squeals. 

"Kara calm down" I chuckle "You'll be fine, just be yourself... Wait hold on maybe not all of yourself" I say. 

She was about to say something back when Maia yelled out for her. 

"Oh I've got to go now. And meet.... them! OMG OK LOVE YOU BYE" she screams as she hangs up. 

"Bye" 

I put down my phone and sprawl across my bed, staring at the ceiling. 

Now what?

I get up and grab my phone. I open snapchat and go on the group chat. 

ruel --> satan's minions

anyone wanna hang? I'm so bored 😭

david --> 

I'm out with the fam right now. 

ivy -->

I would love to but my mum will kill me if I don't finish the math homework 😩

madi -->

I'm free 😘

Uhh not Madi. Josh please be free. 

ruel -->

great! josh you??

josh -->

open the door, I'm already here ✌️

OH thank you!

ruel -->