14; I am Captain Marvel

Kara's POV

We finally reach to the set. Without any hesitation I remove my seatbelt and hop out of the car. Leaving my parents behind I walk to the entrance and see the Russo brothers standing outside. 

"Hi! I'm Kara" I say holding out my hand. 

"Kara! It's so good to finally meet you!" Anthony says shaking my hand, followed by Joseph. 

"Let's wait for your parents to catch up and we will head inside. Then you can meet everyone" Joseph says looking towards my parents who were talking their bloody time. 

Once they finally reached the Russo's lead the way onto the set with me directly behind them.

We entered a large room that had couches, chairs, tvs and some snacks. I'm guessing this is the 'chill' room or something. Aside from the 'edible' snacks in the room, (I'm so sorry) I could see Paul Rudd, Chris Evans, Scarlett, Tom Holland and Robert... Downey... JUNIOR!!! 

Queue the fangirl squeal. 

"Kara.." I heard my dad say from behind me. 

"omg omg omg omg omg ahhhhh" I whispered to myself, well not really a whisper but I tried. 

"Hello, you must be Captain Marvel" Chris says first, giving out his hand which I shake. 

"Yeah! That's me!" I reply with a little too much excitement. 

"Someones excited" Scarlett laughs.

"Don't worry kid, you're not the only one. This is Tom's first movie with us too" Robert says giving me a pat on the back. I kid you not I almost died but don't worry I'm an actor now I know how to hide extreme feelings, kind of. 

"Yeah! That's me, Tom Holland. I'm Spiderman" Tom says coming from behind Robert looking as nervous and excited as I am. 

"Hi, I'm Kara Danvers. I'm Captain Marvel" I say shaking his hand as well. 

*Time Skip cause... well I don't really need a reason do I now. Continue*

A lot of time had passed. It mainly consisted of the cast getting to know each other. Even thought Tom and I were the new ones some of the cast members hadn't worked with some before. I told everyone everything important about me, like my love for pizza and cheesecake. 

After our very long introductions and chit chat I could tell and Tom and I were going to be great friends. We just clicked you know. 

"Ok ok. Final question, pineapple on pizza?" I ask. 

"Yes, definitely yes!" Tom replies. 

"Tom, you are officially my best friend" I say laughing. 

"I am honoured" he laughs. 

"ALRIGHT! TIMES UP. We need to get back to work" Anthony yells "Tom, Kara, it was wonderful meeting you and we can't wait to work with you soon"

"Everyone back to your places, Tom and Kara, you aren't needed till the battle scene so we will let you know when that happens" 

"Great" Tom and I say in sync. 

"Both of you are filming your stand alone movies this year as well and filming for that will start next week. I will let your managers know the details and they can pass it on to you" Joseph says before he leaves to get back to work. 

"Wonderful! I guess I'll see you around?" I say giving Tom a hug. 

"Yes you will! Goodbye" He says parting ways with me. 

A/N

549 WORDS

Hey little cheese sticks! It is currently 2:24 am as I am finishing this. Funny story, I was chatting with Apple Support at 1 since my iMovie isn't working and they couldn't help me so I have to call them back sometime tomorrow (well today cause it is early). 

Anyways here is the usual thing everyone ignores: 

Please! send ideas cause I am pooped, vote and comment!

Pizza OUT 🍕