5; Messages

*Three months later*

It is currently the 18th of January 2015. Two days before Kara's birthday. She is currently in Gold Coast filming the last scene of Butterfly. Ruel is in Sydney, over the past 2 months he has had 4 more small gigs. Each time Kara would be on FaceTime watching Ruel perform through the small screen. Kara and James have become closer since their trip to the carnival and Ruel... well he's trying.

Kara is in her trailer putting on her outfit for the last day of filming Butterfly. The last scene is when Kara just got rejected from the 'Emo' group in school and Matt is there.

Her outfit

She gets her outfit on and heads out her trailer to the school set

"Kara do you want to run over your lines?" James says walking up to Kara.

"Sure"

Half an hour later they start shooting.

Ella sits outside underneath a tree alone. Her head resting on her knees. It's officially the last day of the first term and she spent the whole time trying to find friends but failed miserably. She tried making friends with everyone in the school, even the teachers! But no luck.

She was alone. In school. At home.

"Are you alright?" A voice says above Ella.

She looks up from her knees.

"It depends, how much do you want to know?" Ella replies.

"How much do you have to say?" Matt says taking a seat next to Ella.

She tells her everything about her family, her alcoholic father, her brother, school, friends. Everything. He sits there and listens.

"So, in conclusion I am alone" Ella finishes returning her head back onto her knees.

"No. You have me now" Matt says smiling and puts a hand on Ella's shoulder.

"Cut! And that's a wrap" the director says.

*Time skip*

Kara was in her room sitting on her bed. Filming for Butterfly was officially done. Her phone buzzed next to her. Picking it up she saw that the notification was from Ruel.

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: How is the superstar?

Cheese Brain 🧀: Exhausted. I'm glad filming is over but I'm going to miss it.

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: Did any of those auditions you went for get back to you?

Cheese Brain 🧀: No, not yet

Lanky Giraffe 🦒: Two more days till your birthday huh?

Cheese Brain 🧀: Yes!! Can't wait. My parents say they planned something but I'm still sad you can't make it here.