15; My toast!

Kara's POV

It is Sunday, the day after the meeting with the rest of the cast. The Russo Brothers sent my manager Louis an email which had details about my role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. One thing that did stick out to me was I had to dye my hair, blonde! Since, Tom and I aren't needed for this week of filming I booked myself a hair appointment for Tuesday so I have two days to say goodbye to my brown hair. 

I'm sitting on my bed in my new room. I just finished the decorations, if I'm going to be living in this house for the majority of this year I would at least like it to be appealing to look at. 

(Imagine its blue not the pinkish colour)

And obviously because of my serious addiction to art supplies and stationary in general I needed a place to store the mass amount of things I own

And this isn't even all of it

*Third Person POV*

Today is sort of a relaxing day. Kara's mum and dad have gone to a meeting for work so currently she's laying on her bed staring at the ceiling because what better thing does she have to do. Suddenly her tummy rumbles, groaning, she rolls out of bed and makes her way into the kitchen. 

She does the usual routine of opening the fridge, staring mindless into it, then closing it. Then next to the pantry, again her eyes scan over the very non-appealing food in front of her. Once again Kara finds herself standing with the fridge door open while she tries to find something that she wants to eat. With no success she grabs a loaf of bread and takes out a slice, popping it into the toaster. As she waits she grabs out a plate, a knife and the jar of Nutella because who doesn't love Nutella. The toaster dings and the now toasted bread pops out. She grabs it and slides on a decent amount of Nutella before grabbing the plate and going back into her room. 

As she enters her room she is met with the ringing of her phone. Quickly putting the plate on a nearby table she rushes to grab it, just incase it was her parents... but it was not. It was Madi FaceTiming her. She picks it up. 

"Ka! You're alive" Madi greets her.

"Madi! I've missed you" Kara lies. (*Watch me be salty)