13; I'm going to explode

Kara's POV

"Ruel? You still there" I say through the phone screen, waving my hand in front of Ruel's virtual face. 

"What? Oh yeah I'm still here. You were saying?" he finally replies.

"Right, I have to go now cause I am finally going to meet the rest of the cast! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!! Robert Downey Jr! Omg what will I say! Wait. will I be able to speak? I am hundred percent sure I will melt into a puddle. AHHHH" I fangirl. 

I am so excited to meet them. Man, I really wish Ruel was here with me that would honestly make this hundred times better. 

"Kara calm down, you'll be fine, just be yourself... Wait hold on maybe not all of yourself"

I was about to fire back when I heard my mum yell out for me to come down.

"Oh I've got to go now. And meet.... them! OMG OK LOVE YOU BYE" I screams as I hang up.

"Bye" I hear him say. 

I rush to turn off my phone. I already got ready before I face timed Ruel so I just had to get my shoes on. 

I run into my closet and take out black docs. 

I didn't do anything with my hair and just left it loose

"Kara, hurry up!"

"I'm coming, Mum" I yelled back. 

I went back to my bed, grabbed my phone and went down the stairs to meet my parents. 

"I'm here" 

"Good, we need to leave now if we want to make it on time" my dad says. 

"Yeah yeah, let's go" I say grabbing his arm and dragging him towards the door. 

*In the car*

My dad was driving. He has the GPS on with the directions to set. I was in the backseat on my phone, scrolling through my instagram. I scrolled past Madi's instagram. She was with Jess, Ruel and Josh. 

Jess! Ruel can finally get his chance with her. He better make a move. I will call him tonight to ask him what happened. 

I continue scrolling past the many photos Madi posted. Dang, does that girl ever stop. 

I turn off my phone since I started feeling a little sick. Stupid motion sickness. 

"How long?" I ask. 

"10 more minutes actually. Not that far" My dad answers

"Are you excited?" My mum asks. 

"Excited? I feel like I'm going to explode!" I exclaim 

"I'll take that as a yes" my mum laughs. 

A/N

433 WORDS

Hey little cheese sticks! So sorry for this short chapter but I just wanted to get this up so let you guys know I'm still alive. It's currently term 3 holidays so I should be able to write. However I'm in that kinda place where I have so much studying to do and when I try to sit down to get something done I just can't. Yeah sooo. I will try my best to get some chapters up these holidays, they might be short cause I'll probably write them when I get a burst of energy yah know. 

Anyways! Hope you guys are having a great day or night or whatever. 

Pizza OUT 🍕