11; You Yelled?

*Kara's POV*

We made it to the airport, there is 30 minutes left till our plane starts boarding. It hasn't even been a day and I already miss my friends. Mum, Dad and I are sitting waiting. I've been chatting with the gang on our snapchat group chat. 

ruel --> satan's minions

kara --> satan's minions

"Kar, we are boarding now" my dad says tapping me on the shoulder

I look up at him and nod.

kara --> satan's minions

we are boarding now. I'll keep you guys updated once we land 🥰

ruel --> 

enjoy!

ivy --> 

don't forget to sleep. 

josh -->

yeah knowing kara she'll binge watch movies all through out the flight 

kara -->

ok ok, bye!

david --> 

bye!

madi -->

love you!

Once I said goodbye to everyone I grabbed my bag and followed my parents into the plane (after the passport check and all that). 

*time skip, they have landed*

We finally landed after 14 hours (A/N I googled this). 

liked by oneruel, therussobrothers and 27917 others

thekara: 14 hours later and we have landed! ps. I took a nap don't worry 🙃

view all 3463 comments

poisonivy: aye you listened!

reply to poisonivy/

thekara: I get the feeling you didn't expect me to. 

justjosh: well we had low expectations 

thekara: wow

therussobrothers: can't wait to work with you Kara. 

reply to therussobrothers/

thekara: can't wait to meet everyone!

*At the temporary house*

The house was empty, obviously. Our boxes luckily has reached a couple hours before we did as we chose the super fast shipping. I decided to start unpacking my clothes when I was summoned by my mum. 

"Kara come here!" I heard my mum yell to me from the living room. 

I put down the clothes that we in my hand in one of the boxes and ran down the stairs. 

"You yelled?" I say as I walk up to my parents sitting on the ground as the furniture wasn't unpacked yet. 

"The Russo Brothers are on the phone" (A/N just imagine this is how it works) my mum says as I take a seat next to her on the floor. She moves the phone closer to me as it was on speaker. 

"Hi!" I say into the phone. 

"Kara, we were just going to start explaining the plan for the year since you are new to this" they started. 

"Great, I'm all ears" 

"Wonderful. Pre production starts next week but you are not needed for that but you are needed the week after that. That should give all of you time to get settled here. If you are up to it this weekend you can come down and meet everyone and introduce yourself to the cast -"

"I would love that" I interrupt. 

"Yeah, that would be nice" my dad says.

"Ok, I'll write that down. As I was saying, in two weeks filming should start. We will be filming Captain America: Civil war first and along side that we will film your stand alone movie... Captain Marvel (A/N woop woop, she will be Captain Marvel). This year will be busy for us and you as there are multiple movies we will be filming, many of them you will make small appearances in. That's all I have to say!" 

"Wow, that's a lot"

"Now don't worry, of course you will have a stunt double --" 

"Wait! Am I allowed to do my own stunts?" I say interrupting him one more time. 

He hesitates a little before answering. 

"Do you have any experience?"

"Well, I took self defence class and I do gymnastics" I say. 

"I'll have to think about it and see what you can do"

"YAY!" I squeal, my parents laugh at my behaviour. 

"Don't get to excited, we usually don't let the younger cast do any stunts" he says 

"oh"

"That's all the time I have now, I will email you the details for the weekend. Goodbye"

"Bye"

A/N

714 WORDS

Hey little cheese sticks! Wow that sucked. I'm kinda pooped of ideas but I'm trying. I have ideas for chapters later in the story but right now I have no idea what I'm doing. Please do comment or message me if you have any ideas or requests I'm open to anything and I really need something now. Or even message me if you wanna be friends cause I am lonely lol. 🙃

Also!!!! Ruel's new EP free time.... OMG I- Oh- just amazing. this dude is living gold I'm not kidding. 

Anyways, vote and comment. 

I'm going to try and write a few chapters this weekend if I can. Wish me luck cause I will need it. 

Pizza OUT 🍕