8; No More School?

*Monday morning*

*Third Person POV*

"Guys! Get up" Kara yells to the gang who where still asleep on the floor. 

"First day of Year 7!" Kara says grabbing her pillow and smacking the nearest person to her, which happened to be Ruel. 

"Hey!" Ruel puts his hand over his face to shield himself from the incoming pillow attacks. 

*Time Skip*

It wasn't a long walk from Kara's house as she lives quite close to school. The gang was able to reach in a few minutes. 

Being the first day of school they went into the office to collect their timetables and find which class they were in. 

"I've got them" Kara yells handing each of her friends their timetables. They had already seen which class they were in, luckily they were all in the same ones. 

"Thanks"

(A/N Not sure how the Australian school system works so I'm just going with my education which is the New Zealand one so I'm guessing it won't be that different ?)

"Obviously we've got all our classes together" Madi says scanning her eyes of the sheet of paper. 

"Except for Math, I've got Mrs Lang" Ruel says

"Me too!" David and Josh reply

"I've got Mr Wilson, anyone?" Madi asks to the group. 

Ivy and Kara look over their papers. They shake their heads. 

"I've got Mrs Brown" Kara peers over Ivy's shoulder "YES! So does Ivy"

"Oh ok. I'll be right back. See you guys in English" Madi says before walking off. 

The group looks at each other. 

"The Math classes are ranked right?" David asks

"They always are"

"And she's in..."

"Yeah"

"Not to worry!" Kara says grabbing Ruel and Ivy's hand dragging them to their class. 

"Says you, you're in the top Math class. Smarty Pants" Ruel says. 

*Kara's POV*

We leave Madi to where ever she went and walk into our new class. I see an empty group of six tables, perfect, and quickly run over to claim it. 

"WE MARK OUR TERRITORY" I yell placing my books on to one of the tables. 

The group makes it over to me. 

Ruel sits next to Kara, Ivy takes the seat in front of her and David in front of Ruel. Josh sits next to David.