7; Satan's Minions

*Saturday 31 January 2015*

*Third Person POV*

"This happens too often" Ruel chuckles as Kara takes a seat beside him in the car.

Kara and her parents had just arrived back in Sydney, the decided to stay a couple more days in the Gold Coast to relax and Louis, Kara's manager, was in the city as well. He had a meeting with Kara and her parents to discuss the contract with Marvel.

*Flashback to meeting with Louis*

(A/N just a notice that I have no idea how the casting and contract things work with actors and filming and all that stuff so I'm just imagining whatever)

Kara followed her parents as they entered the room. They took a seat on the table where Louis was seated. Kara placed herself opposite Louis.

"Kara, I would just like to say congratulations on the role. You are such a young and fresh actor and to have gotten this role in such a large franchise is honestly amazing" Louis smiles towards Kara.

"Thank you!"

"Ok so I will just jump right into it then." Louis begins. "The paper I have here from Marvel say that the first year you will be filming three films"

"Woah"

"Now I know that sounds overwhelming but two of them will be small roles just so that the stories connect, you know how the Marvel movies connect yes?" Kara nods as Louis continues. "Ok here is the fun part. You will be having your own solo movie, based on your character"

Louis continued explaining to Kara everything about filming and talked to her parents about contracts.

"And I believe that is all. I wanted to do this in person because it is much easier over emailing or a phone call"

"So when does the filming start?" Maia asks

"Two months, it starts on April 13th. So I would suggest you leave for America at least a week before that"

"I can't believe I'm saying this but what about school? I'm guessing that filming would take at least a year, if not more" Kara turns towards her parents.

"Yeah we will have to discuss that with your teachers when we get back to Sydney" Maia says.

*End of Flashback*

"Kara? You good?" Ruel nudges her shoulder to wake Kara from her day dream.

"What? Yeah I'm good"

Kara glances up at where her parents where seated. Kace meets her eyes and slightly shakes his head, no. She knew what he was talking about; the meeting with Louis. They didn't want to tell anyone about what they had planned yet, especially not Ruel, Kara knew how he would react.

*The next day*

*Kara's POV*

Now that I am back in Sydney after so long the gang decided to spend the whole day together. We decided to do everything we used to do, skating, warf jumping, swimming and just being totally stupid like we always are.

I walked out of the house to Ruel's house next door.

"Ready Ruel?" he walks out of the house, his skateboard in hand. I follow him as he walks off heading to the skate park. My skateboard also in my hand.

Once we reached the road I placed my board on the road and hopped on, Ruel copying my actions.

"It's been so long since we've done this" I says pushing against the ground with my right foot to go faster.